Chapter 16

Peter's View

Why did Stark have to come to the cafe? He sighed and hit his head again. He stopped himself from tensing up when he felt a person calmly walk to where he was and sit down.

"Hey Peter. How are you?" It was such a simple question, yet Peter couldn't answer. Peters head shot up and looked to his left to find the one person who actually cared about him.

Clint.

He shakily sighed before reaching over the table to hold his hand. He quickly took the seat next to Clint and hugged him, his head in Clint's neck. He felt Clint hug him back and bit back sobs that wanted to escape.

"I'm- I'm good. How 'bout you?" Peter stuttered slightly, facing his back to the door in case Stark came in.

"Yeah, I'm good." Clint said, rubbing his back to calm him down.

Peter sighed and sat up, back still facing the door.

"Should we meet somewhere more private? Like a different day and place?" Peter asked, still in shock over his fa- mentor.

"Yeah, we should meet somewhere else." Clint sighed heavily at this.

Peter hugged him one last time before heading towards the door. When he opened the door, he accidentally bumped into someone. He was just about to apologize but got interrupted by a 'holier than thou' voice.

"Well? Aren't you going it apologize? You're the one who bumped into me, after all." Peter stopped and looked up at the face that was talking to him and just barely stopped the growl of anger from coming out.

"I was going to until you said that." Peter retorted instead of apologizing, slightly proud of the look of surprise on his face.

Tony Stark gaped at the lithe muscular man in front of him before grinning lecherously and purred, "I wouldn't mind knocking into you again."

Peter schooled his face into a neutral instead of a disgusted face like he wanted. "I do though. So if I can go in my way, that'd be great." Peter snapped back. Peter heard Clint growl when he finally saw what was happening and come towards them.

"Oh, hey Tony," Clint said, hiding his anger, "what are you doing here?"

"Getting coffee since Pepper was doin' stuff. Natasha said that this coffee shop has amazing tea and coffee." Tony said walking into the coffee shop and looked at the sign. "You think the Caffe Latte is good? I'll probably get that." Tony kept rambling on and on about what kind of coffee he should get.

Peter heard a gasp and turned his head slightly to see an older teen boy have his hand to his mouth. When the boy turned, Peter saw that tumblr with the #clint?? tag on his phone. He smirked and leaned back to let him get a picture of Clints and Tony's face.

He silently left the shop before Tony could hold him back. He leaned against a wall after 10ish minutes and put in a Bluetooth earphone and said, "Mo, can you see if the kid posted yet?"

"Sure, Baas." Peter took out his phone and looked around where he was waiting for Mo to hack the kids phone to see if he did or not. People sat at benches waiting for their buses and trees stood tall and proud while dogs ran around them.

His phone buzzed, alerting him that Mo found the kids post. Oh? He was SatanHauntedMyBeer, apparently. He did post the picture but he got Peter in it.

SatanHauntedMyBeer: i am... freaking out! I just saw Clint and Tony!! I got a picture of them too. But look at clints face he looks angry.
Clint&Tony.jpeg
25 notes

DuckDuckChicken: he does tho?? what does this mean?!?

PapíLucinda: Maybe Tony just said something that made him mad. Maybe Clint might be mad with Tony about the man next to Clint.

SatanHauntedMyBeer: how did I never see him? But he just looks done with everyone.

IronyMan: Honestly same

Peter hummed, surprised it was this popular in only about 15 minutes. Lots of people are now somewhat siding with either Clint or Tony. The kid got a picture of him, which was fine - as long as they don't suspect anything. Which they probably won't but who knows with Tumblr.

People walked past him, unknowing of what could happen and what had happened. They don't know the truth.

But they will.

They will.

A/N Hey loves! Sorry it's slightly late, I was doing stuff then forget about it until now. Thank you so mush for 12k reads and 534 votes. I don't know if I said this before but I'm honestly surprised that I got up to this point or any point really. I'm going to start a new story that will be completely done since it was a grade in English and I feel pretty good at it. It should be up sometime this week and if not, then next. I have another new story that might be up this month. I've got 2 stories up on my profile if you want to take a look. Anyway, have a lovely morning or evening wherever you may be!
(Edit: Give me prompts! I have no clue what to write!)