Chapter 23

Peters Place

"Hey, Mo?" Peter asked. He was lounging on his couch with a heated blanket on top of him.

"Yeah, Baas?" Morticia questioned while Peter rolled his eyes.

"Has anything new happened on that tumblr tag?" Peter snuggled into the blanket, waiting for an answer.

"Hmm, it seems that Micah posted a picture of you and Harley on it. It's a very cute picture of you two." Mo popped up the picture of he and Harley on his phone. The picture of Harley winking at Peter had 35 notes. How?

———————————————

Everett Library Cafe

He should be here soon. It was 11:32 already. He heard someone's quiet footsteps behind him and knew who it was. Large calloused hands poked at his sides, tickling him immensely. Peter laughed when those hands hit a ticklish spot on his sides. He slapped the hands attacking him, laughing out a 'Clint'.

Clint finally stopped tickling him and hugged him tightly. The employees and customers there stared at the confusingly, emotional sight. They quickly looked away when they broke apart. Clint and Peter sat on opposite sides of the table, trading phone numbers.

Peter gave a breathy laugh and asked, "So, how are you doing?"

"Pretty good, considering the circumstances." Clint said with a happy smile. A waiter came out with two cups of tea and two sandwiches. "You remember." Peter nodded, taking a sip of tea.

"I always will." They ate their food and drinks with jokes and comfortable silence.

———————————————
An hour and a half later

"I've got to go, sadly. Work calls." Peter said standing up. Clint nodded, standing up as well.

"We'll have to meet up again. This was nice, getting away from everyone." Clint said as they made their way out the door.

"We will." They hugged for a few moments beside the cafe. They broke apart, looking at the adults and children walking around. "JARVIS and FRIDAY are good to talk to. They can let me know of something if something important happened." Peter muttered, checking his phone for updates on news and police.

"Bye, Peter." Clint said after a few more moments passed.

"Bye for now, Clint." They hugged one last time before heading opposite ways.

A/N Hey loves! I know it's a bit short but I didn't think anything else would go good with it. Thank you to those who gave me suggestions! Have a lovely day or evening wherever you may be!