Chapter 31

Blue Bottle Cafe

Micah waited at the table he, thelonelyomens, and Ironyman planned for (it was where he sat when he first saw Dionysus). He didn't know who they were other than they were about his age. Since they didn't know what each other looked like, they agreed to say their usernames to the other people at the table. He looked up when he saw someone approach the table.

"thelonelyomens?" The person asked/said. They had long blonde wavy hair that went to about the middle of their back, gray/blue eyes, about 5'4, and pastel clothing. Their long-sleeve sweater was a light pink with a white cami underneath it, they had a light blue skirt with white converse on.

"SatanHauntedMyBeer. Hi!" Micah exclaimed, waving to the other Tumblr user. "My pronouns are he/him and my names Micah Snow!" He said, waving the other to sit.

"Hi, my pronouns are they/them, thank you for asking! I'm Nico Archer. Nice to meet you finally." They said taking the seat offered to them.

"Same to you! Hopefully Irony will be here soon. You got any theories about Mysterious Man?" He asked giddily.

"Yeah, I do actually! But let's wait until Irony gets here." They said, Micah nodding in agreement.

A few minutes passed before someone came up to their table. "Ironyman!"

"SatanHauntedMyBeer!"

"thelonelyomens."

Micah introduced himself the same way he did to Nico, they said the same.

"Hiya, pronouns are she/her and my name is Ella Luymes." Ella had blue ripped jeans on, a t-shirt with a red flannel tied around her waist and Doc Martins on. Her short black curly hair barely covered her green eyes. She had a natural makeup look on with brown eyeshadow, some highlighter on and pink lipstick.

"Soo, ....Dionysus."

A/N Hey loves! Sorry it's a bit late, I was watching Haikyuu!! and I had work to do. I know it's not long and I'm sorry! I made a one shot book recently so if you want to see something from the fandoms listed, comment! I'd be glad to write you prompt, but make sure to read the rules before you comment! Anyways, stay safe and have a lovely morning or evening wherever you may be!