Chapter 28

Peter:.. Im sorry what?

Harley?: I suppose i should give you bit of backstory

Harley?:when i was about 10 give or take, Stark broke into my garage where I fixed old things up. He had his ironman suit propped up on my couch when i came after him with a potato gun. since i was young and foolish i trusted him when he said he was ironman. I helped him defeat some terrorists that attacked a bar then i also helped him by charging his suit for him to get later. i didnt talk to him after that other than him fixing up my garage, making it more high tech. the last time i "talked" to him was when i was about 17 and i texted the number he gave to me to "be in touch". even though he promised to text me back, he didn't remember. he just called me a stalker fan who somehow bypassed jarvis' tech.he then blocked all communications from me.

Harley?: i found more about you when i got home and jarvis scared the shit out of me. he gave me a summary about you, but only about Stark forgetting you for another intern. though he said it wasnt the full story and ask you to get it if you want me to.

Peter: That... was an interesting backstory. Do you mind if i make a firewall around our texts so no one can find out what we're talking about? Just incase.

Harley: go ahead, darling. i dont mind

....

Peter: Sorry that took so long, had to make sure it was secure

Harley: its fine darlin

Peter: I guess we should meet up to tell you a pretty messed up story about my life

Harley: we should, maybe at a park. Does Teardrop Park sound good to you?

Peter: Yeah it does. Can you do saturday at 11 am?

Harley: Sure can sweetheart

Peter: See you there then

Harley: see you there

A/N Hey loves! Sorry it's so late but I completely forget what day it was from the quarantine. I know it's not a lot but I had a lot of work to do and I want to relax. Even though you guys probably won't care I'm making a BNHA/MHA fanfic. I've gotten into it recently! Anyways try to have a calm and relaxing quarantine!