Chapter 38

Peters Pov

Peter startled out of his sleep by Morticia speaking to him. "What is it Mo?" He mumbled, bringing his blankets over his head.

"The news... captured you talking with Clint, Loki, and Thor. They are now trying to figure out who you are and why they talked to you so casually." Morticia said, sending articles to Peter's phone. Peter bolted up, grabbing his phone to see what they had on him. Quickly scrolling through the articles, he saw they only had his name and age.

That was good.

But now it would be more difficult to do what he wanted to do. Like go out with Harley or Clint, do certain... things that needed indivisibly, etc. He'd just have to put some makeup on to do what he needs to. Kind of like cosplay, if you think about it.

Peter shook his head, getting up, seeming as he was already awake and likely couldn't go back to sleep. He put on black jeans, a flowered crop top, and a pair of white sneakers. He grabbed his white checkered/gay lanyard and slung it on his neck and checked for his phone in his pocket before leaving his apartment.

Peter hoped to Lady Luck that he wouldn't get noticed.

———————————————

Avengers Tower

Clint sighed as he finally got back to his floor. Being with lying, manipulative people really wore him out. The only thing that entertained him was when he scared people from the vents. Specifically Stark. And Steve.

"Hey, JARVIS, what time is it?" He asked as he flopped down on the couch.

JARVIS hummed before saying, "It's 12:03 in the afternoon. Also, there is something you'd like to see from the news." The TV in front of him turned on and went to an article, the bold heading said: Hawkeye and Thor talking with a civilian? Find more on page 5. The tv stayed on the heading for a few seconds then scrolled down to page 5.

The Avengers were recently spotted with a civilian at the Blue Bottle Cafe. Not much was heard from the talk that they had, but it seemed that Hawkeye and the civilian were close. Not long after they sat down, three fans walked to the Avengers to get autographs. The civilian left soon after talking with one of the fans. The civilian we now know is Peter Parker, age 24. This is, sadly, all we could find on him. If you have any information, call: xxx-xxx-xxxx.

"Well," Clint said, leaning his head onto his hands, "this will be fun."

A/N Hey loves! I hope you like this chapter. Sorry it's a bit late, I was out and didn't have the time to upload the chapter. Side note: anyone else super gay for their friend? Cause I am. Anywaysss, be safe going out and stay strong!