Chapter 20

Classroom 242 after lunch

Peter walked to the biology class that he had next. Allo walked next to him, chattering away about odd topics. He nodded and responded back to them when needed. As they got closer to the room, Peter noticed familiar trophies line the hallways and glanced at them again and just about tensed up when he knew who they were going to.

Allo hesitated at the door, glanced at Peter, and went into the door. Mr. Miller smirked and rudely said, "Hello, Ms. Sallow."

"Mr. Miller." They said unflinchingly.

Peters respect for them grew to the point where he spoke up, "I believe, Mr. Miller-" Peter glared at him," they're name is Mx. Sallow."

Miller was about to snap at the man in front of him before he got interrupted, "And no, you can't disrespect a students polite wishes to call them their name they wish to be called."

"You-you can't do that!" Miller blustered, stepping closer to him. The few students in the classroom were recording their conflict.

"I can, I have proof of you doing... unsavory things that you wouldn't like principle finding out." He smirked at the flabbergasted expression and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "You wouldn't want everyone to know that you fuck underage students, now would you? I might just tell the police instead because what you do is sick and all because your kid and wife left you." He leaned back and smirked at the face Karl Miller. He was absolutely disgusted with him and took about every inch of his will to not kill him on the spot. The fact no one could hear them was not lost on him and said for everyone to hear, "I'll be here all class just so you know, act as usually do and I'll see how you teach your students." Peter gave him an overly sweet smile and stalked to the back of the classroom where a table sat, Allo following and sitting at the table in front of him.

"You know, I think you scared him." Allo said casually, leaning back in their chair

"Yeah, just slightly." Peter responded getting his computer out, ready to write notes and what to say to the police about Karl Miller does to his students.

Allo hummed and worked on the warmup.

A/N Hey loves! I know this is super short and I'm sorry! But my friend Breanna gave me a prompt for the holiday break (those that have it and those who don't) and it's not related to the story! So you'll get a longish story out of it! Love you all! Anyway, have a calm evening or morning wherever you may be.