Chapter 25

Rose Bakery Cafe

Peter sat in a chair, his right leg tucked underneath him and the other sprawled onto another chair next to him while leaning against the wall behind him. He was waiting for about 10 minutes. He knew that Clint would be a bit late since getting out of the tower without being seen or questioned by the other Avengers seemed like an impossible task. He heard the bell on top of the bell ring and glanced, only to be disappointed when it wasn't Clint. He sighed, bringing out his phone. He opened the Tumblr app to check on the clint?? Hashtag only to see new people and new theories about him.

thelonelyomens: does anyone else think that the Dionysus dude is somehow like really important.
#clint?? #theory
31 notes

SatanHauntedMyBeer: I do actually and I don't know why. Even if I met him he seemed,, weird. Not bad weird tho.

Ironyman: we all should meet up and discuss this!! Jk,,, unless....

SatanHauntedMyBeer: If y'all live in New York then we probably could

thelonelyomens: i do! we could meet at that cafe where you first took the picture of god dude.

Ironyman: i live there too and we could?! I could make a group chat with all of us and we can get all of the details down so we can actually meet.

Tonysstans: what the fuck just happened

thelonelyomens: Magic bitch

He smiled at the kids meeting up to talk about him. Peter wanted to see what they were doing but respected them enough to not. He quickly searched up who thelonelyomens and Ironyman were and sat down his phone.

Now he had to wait.

Boring.

A/N Hey loves! I know it's really short but instead something to come out for all of you! I would've worked more into this but the past few weeks I've been feeling off, I suppose. Anyway! I hope you enjoy the small chapter! Have a beautiful morning or evening wherever you may be!