Chapter 7

Peter's Apartment

Peter sat on the slightly worn couch with a thoughtful expression. That is until JARVIS suddenly spoke.

"Hello, Peter." Peter jumped before glaring at his suit where he knew Morticia was.

"Could've told me, Mo."

"I could have, but it's amusing to see you startled." Peter faked looking scandalized.

"How could you, you LIAR!" Peter shouted keeping an angry face before laughing, " Thank you for that, Mo."

"You're welcome, Baas." Morticia said warmly.

Peter smiled for a moment before asking, "What're you doing here, JARVIS?"

"Morticia asked of course."

"Ok," He said dragging out the 'o' then continuing, "Well, what did Mo ask?"

"To answer any questions you may have about Clint Barton."

"Oh, well what happened to him that made him realize that the Avenger are a bunch of assholes?" The vigilante asked with a slight sneer.

"When, I believe, he first remembered was a year and... 52 days but the most recent was 3 days ago when he was hit with a brick by Bedlam, a villain, that they were currently fighting."

"Does he forgets stuff easily? No, he's an assassin, he wouldn't forget something important like this." He asked then muttered the answer. "Is someone making him forget?"

"Yes, Nick Fury and Natalia Romanoff knock him out then take him to the basement of SHIELD's aircraft where Dr. Clarence Harker brainwashed him. Tony Stark had also deleted the camera footage when the cameras caught them. Bruce Banner was a part of figuring how to get rid of certain memories. The others had no part of this." JARVIS responded.

Peter sighed before asking, "Do you think Clint would be willing to talk to me?"

JARVIS thought before a bit before answering. "He most likely would be willing as he is not that loyal to the Avengers anymore."

"Ok, when he is alone, ask him. I need to know if he is on our side." He muttered the last part to himself but both AIs heard.

"I will, Peter."

A/N Sorry loves for being late, I just didn't have a clue of to write but my friend pushed me do it. So, thank you if you even read this. Anyways, have a wonderful morning or evening to wherever you may be. And don't forget to tell me if there's something that I can fix.