Chapter 13

A/N Don't worry about Stormy(the above cat) she was just sleeping!
(Edit: the photo that was previously there had my address and got it taken down. So now I'll have a picture of my dog Champ!)
Peters Apartment two hours after the meeting

Peter was scrolling through Instagram when Morticia spoke.

"Hey Baas."

"Yeah, Mo?"

"Have you seen what people have been posting on Tumblr?" Morticia asked confusing Peter.

"No. Why?" Peter asked, stopping his scrolling and glanced up.

"People have been posting about Clint's expressions. More specifically after your and HYDRA's interruption and when Daddy Issues was speaking."

"Really?" He asked incredulously. "Huh. Well, what tag is it in then? Or username?"

"It's undercase Clint with two question marks. I can put it on the computer if you want, baas."

"Uhh, sure." Peter opened his computer and let Morticia log him in and take him to the unusual tag. "Make a new account with the name mamushine. " Once Morticia did that, Peter then looked at the comments.

SatanHauntedMyBeer: Has anyone noticed Hawkeyes expressions after the tv thing???
#clint?? #Hawkeye #whatsgoingon #TonyStark #IronMan #ClintBarton
22 notes

welovelucifer: no??? What do you mean??

SatanHauntedMyBeer: When Tony was speaking about who could've done it like saying they were a spoiled brat and shit Clint had a weird face on. It might be cause he agreed with him orrrrr it could be something else. Any suggestions??

Tonysstans: Are you dumb?! He was agreing with Tony of course. Why wouldnt he?

SatanHauntedMyBeer: Im just saying who knows if he agrees with Tony or not. No one can accurately read his face.

BwidowIshot: Hes a fucking asasain no 1 fucking can dumbass

welovelucifer: BwidowIshot so stupid can't even spell or use grammer right

BwidowIshot: i can fight u and not braek a sweat

welovelucifer: ohhhh im sooo scared

BwidowIshot: you shouldbe bitch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------  (A/N Next post. Don't mind the grammer mistakes or spelling. It's supposed to be like that.)

thelonelyomens: Clint???Are yiu??? Good bro????
#clint?? #ClintBarton #areyougood
2 notes

Hawkyhawk: Of course not

thelonelyomens: i am freaking out!! Is thsi actually Clint??

Hawkyhawk: ;) shh

Thelonelyomens: oh my god I-

Hawkyhawk: Don't trust who you think are good

"Huh." Peter said once he got to see Clint actually did post that. Of course he had Morticia make sure that no one would hack it and figure out who it was.

"Baas?"

"Why are you protecting Clint?"

Peter smiled.

"Because I trust him. Why else would I do that?

A/N Hey loves! I'm actually on time! Surprising, I know! I actually had this done since last Wednesday so I didn't have to hurry and write a not good chapter. Anyway, have a lovely evening or morning wherever you may be!