Chapter 29

Teardrop Park, 11:05 A.M.

Maybe he was running a bit late? Well it was only five minutes after eleven. He looked around once more before slumping on the bench, phone in hand. He texted Clint as he waited, getting to know him better. That was until he felt a rough hand on his shoulder. He held the wrist of the offender and whipped his head around, only to see Harley standing there with an amused face.

Peter childishly stuck out his tongue, before saying, "You scared me."

"Never thought I could, darlin', in all honesty." Harley said teasingly. Peter just pouted at him.

"I guess I should start, shouldn't I?" He asked as Harley sat besides him, closer than what friends would do.

He sighed before he began his story of his life. "Ever since I could remember, I lived with my Aunt May. We didn't get much income since she could only work so much while raising me. When I finally went to elementary school, I met this kid, Ned, and I thought we would always be friends. And for the most part, that was true. My life was good, well, as good as it could be, all things considered. Middle school was when life started going slightly down hill. Eugene 'Flash' Thompson instantly bullied as soon as he knew I had no parents, being a nerd didn't help matters much, either. Skip to high school was when other students started bullying me too, teachers being ignorant and ignoring all the bullying and torture I suffered. I met a girl who I liked then, MJ, sophomore year." He paused for a long moment, studying Harley's face. Harley let him, relaxing under his gaze. Peter took note of the movement but continued, "When I was in Sophomore year, I got bitten by a spider. I thought nothing of it until I started sticking to things randomly, I even accidently stuck to a girls shirt, embarrassing." (A/N Peter still looks like Tom Holland.) He blushed, taking a calming breath for what he was about to say.

Closing his eyes, he started again, "I wanted to do good in the world, or at least a city. So I became Spider-Man. I saved people, got cats out of trees, the normal stuff. Until Tony Stark broke into my house. God, I wish I would've said no. He knew I was Spider-Man and asked me to become his apprentice? Successor? I don't know but I said yes to the asshole. He gave me a special suit for protection I guess? It was fine for a while - Ned found out then MJ did, took down some big villains. I fought against alien weapons before." He chuckled, opening his eyes looking at the people walking by. "Then everything went to shit. I don't know why and I don't know how, but somehow people started doubting me, calling me a monster and a criminal. Stark ignored me, everyone did. JARVIS and FRIDAY, I guess, were waiting for me to stand up against Stark and them. So I did. I became Mamushi and started rescuing people. Of course actually hurting people who deserved it. I saved this little boy, Theodore, from his abusive father. That's where I first made my debut as the vigilante. Soon after that I knocked out Romanoff when she almost killed someone. Didn't know why but I wanted recent dirt on her and I got it. When I got back to my apartment FRIDAY and JARVIS talked to me there, explaining that they were on my side. JARVIS showed me live feed from there where they talked about Romanoff getting knocked out. I'm sure you heard about the two hacks when they publicly talked about it. I was the first hack then HYDRA also did it."

"Are sure wanna tell me all of this, darlin'? Afterall, I jus' met you, how do you know you can trust me?" Harley interrupted Peter. Harley wondered why he would tell him his whole life story after he only told him about Stark's 'involvement' in his life.

"I trust you." He said, looking him directly in the eyes. He paused, "... I also already, kind of, hacked to see if you were cool. Hope you don't mind."

Harley stared at him with wide eyes before bursting out with laughter. He quieted down after a few minutes, chuckles slipping out every few seconds. "I shoulda' known with you. First stalking me then hacking to see who I am. You're fine, love." Harley said, shaking his head fondly.

"Oh, uh, ok then." Peter stumbled through his words, blushing the entire time, mentally screaming at the pet name Harley gave him.

(A/N Pretend that I put in Peter telling Harley everything else. I'm too lazy too and tired. Sorry!)

Harley, once again, stared at him with shocked eyes, barely managing to say, "Wow."

"Yep." Peter chuckled nervously. "So, uh, hope you don't freak out on me. I wouldn't know what do with you freaking. I lied, I probably would, like, knock you out. Then-" He got cut off his ramblings with a hand on his mouth. He was tempted to lick it. He did. The hand didn't move. Peter looked over to see Harley's amused face staring back at him

Rude.

A/N I know it's late and mostly just backstory of what you already know, but I wanted to get something out and to remind you of some of the stuff of what happened. Question for my readers: would you like to see a one shot book? I've got a few fandoms that I'm in and I want to write stuff that you guys would like to see. I would add the fandoms I'm in and give some rules to follow if you give me a prompt. If any of you do want to see this, comment on this paragraph so that I know. Other than that, stay safe and don't go out other than stuff you actually need, doing this can save people.