Chapter 11

Peter's Apartment

"What are you doing here, FRIDAY?"  Peter questioned after he calmed down.

"Clint Barton is acting differently," FRIDAY answered.

"What do you mean?"

"Every time he starts to act differently I lose my data of what happens to him. JARVIS does too." FRIDAY said with a hint of worry in her voice.

Peter hummed, thinking.

"Is there a way for you to unlock the data or do you just turn off?" Peter questioned.

"We get our data locked away, but we haven't tried to get it in fear of getting detected"

"Hmmm. I can get Morticia to get in without getting noticed. She'll just have to break the code for noticing unwanted people in there." Peter said, muttering the last part.

"We would really appreciate this, Peter." FRIDAY said hopefully.

"You should probably get back to the tower and I'll get Morticia to work on it as soon a possible." Peter said getting his phone out and unlocking it.

"Bye Peter."

"Bye."

Peter waited a few moments before calling Excellent Dumpling House and getting Seafood Dumpling Soup. (A/N This is a real place and plate in New York and I really want to try it.)

(A/N Hey loves. Sorry for the day late post, I was going to post but then I forgot and I'm so sorry. I'm already writing the next chapter which is surprising, but at least you'll hopefully have an on-time chapter next Monday. Anyways, have a good day or evening wherever you may be.)