Chapter 8

HYDRA's New York Base

"Bauer, you and the others go and get ready."

"Of course, sir."

When Bauer left he sighed before sitting on a chair to the left of him. He closed his eyes as if to pray before opening them and saying, "Morticia."

Immediately a feminine voice spoke. "Hello Emerson Denger. What is your answer to Mamushi's question?"

"Our answer is yes." He said startled.

"You will get the time and place in 5 minutes and you are allowed to bring one other person. If you bring more than one we will know."

"Ok, will it be only Mamushi there?" Emerson asked though he didn't know if the AI would respond.

"Yes. And be there either early or on time - any time later and you will not meet."

Emerson just nodded his head and thought of who he was going to bring. And, true to the AIs word, it was exactly 5 minutes later when a high pitched ping caught his attention. He walked over to the computer that's always there and looked at the email.

The newest emai's subject was 'Mamushi'.

'Will meet you at Galaxy Motel at 7 PM two days from now. Do not be late and only bring one person.

-Mamushi'

Emerson sighed before calling Bauer to him.

"Yes, sir."

"You'll be coming along with me to meet up with this Mamushi 7 at night two days from today. Tell the others to be ready but don't leave from the base." He commanded.

"Of course, sir. Can I go, sir?"

"Yes."

A/N Hey loves. This is really short but I just couldn't put what I had in mind into words. Anyway, have a good morning or evening to wherever you may be.