Chapter 15

Clint's Room, Avengers Tower

"Clint, may I suggest going near the Blue Bottle Cafe. You will find someone you miss dearly." JARVIS suddenly said while he was training in his room.

"Yeah? Who?" Clint said, slowing down his training to possibly get ready.

"Morticia does not want them to know so you'll have to go and see for yourself." Clint was not even surprised about the sassiness but confused about who Morticia was.

"Am I gonna know who Morticia is? Or am I just gonna have to find that out myself?" Clint asked.

"You'll know who she is soon enough. Right now, though, you better get dressed to see them." JARVIS said, the sassy A.I. he is.

Clint looked around his room and sighed before nodding and getting dark blue jeans, black shirt, and a leather jacket. He looked around for his combat boots before finding them by the door and put them on. He grabbed a few knives and stuck them by his ankles and his wrists. He also put a gun down the front of his pants and quickly left with JARVIS guiding him out the fastest way out without bumping into anyone.

———————————————

Clint at Blue Bottle Cafe

"Why the fuck did I agree to this?" Clint mumbled to himself as he was in a seat with a caramel coffee. He was looking around frequently to try and find who the person was. And who the fuck was Morticia.

"My name is Peter Parker." A familiar voice said. The voice said he was Peter Parker. Clint knows a Peter Parker. Is this his Peter Parker?

Clint quickly looked around to find him. He couldn't see him. Maybe he changed. He could've changed. So look for a grown up Peter.

There.

Right there.

... he looks so different. No shit, its been years since I seen him, Clint thought.

Maybe I shouldn't say anything. He saw a male a year or so older than Peter talk to him and, apparently, flirt with him from the blush on his face.

He saw the male, Harley, walk away and Peter thunked his head on the table. He then looked someone told him that his cat died. He might go over there now.

Yes. Yes he will.

A/N Hey loves! So I wrote a couple of the prompts that some of you wrote me (which you can still give!) thanks to FireBlazingHeart and SomeguyfromHell1999 (sorry I wasn't looking at who gave me the prompt so credit to the dude from Hell!)for giving me the prompts! Thank you for 10k reads and 450 votes! Anyways, have a warm evening or morning wherever you may be!