Chapter 21

Outside school, next day

"Hey, Mr. Lyson! How're you doing?" Allo asked as soon as they saw him get out of his car.

"Good, you?" Peter said walking towards them.

"I heard that Mr. Keener, the gym teacher, is supposed to be here today!" Allo exclaimed, excitement on their face.

Huh, Peter thought, I wonder if it's the Keener I know. Knowing Parker Luck, it would be, Peter miraculously stopping his blush from flooding his cheeks. "I suppose I'll be seeing him today then?"

"If you go to gym class again, then yeah! He's awesome! You two would be cute together." They said in a wondering tone, probably fantasizing.

"I'll drop by for a little bit, likely near the end of class." Peter said, "I've got to go, Mx. Sallow. Gym." He nodded at them before leaving for the doors where girls blush and boys glare

Peter sighed, this would be a long day.

———————————————

Classroom 145, 11:40

"Mrs. Weller, I'll have to go on my way. It was an insightful stay here." Peter stood up and gathered his stuff and bowed slightly to the class, to the amusement of the students paying attention. "Wait until 4th block." With that, he winked at the students and continued out the door.

He sighed as he slowed to a stop in front of the Gym doors. He took a calming breath before pushing the doors open, automatically scanning the room for threats. He saw Allo and called out, "I'm here now, Allo. Do I get a gift for coming here?" He paid no mind to the stares he received as he walked towards Allo.

"Of course, Mr. Lyson. Wouldn't want you to not feel special." Allo snarked back. Peter chuckled at the sass coming from them. He heard heavier than students footsteps come his way and subtly turned to see Harley Keener walking towards him. Fuuck, why did it have to be him.

"Hello there, you didn't have to stalk me to find me, darlin'." Harley sidled up to Peter, close enough to touch him.

"I didn't, Mr. Keener. I don't believe I know you, I'm Dionysus Lyson, here to view the school." Peter said, hoping he would go along with him.

"I suppose I mistook you for someone I've met before. Well, Mr. Lyson," Harley leaned in close to Peters ear and breathed out, "we'll have to get to know each other, won't we?"

Peter tried to force down his blush, but seeing Harleys amused face, it didn't work as planned. "Yeah, sure." He looked at the confused faces around him and smiled slightly. "I've got to go now, might see you later." Peter nodded his head to Harley, waved towards Allo and left. As soon as he left, his shoulders slumped and he leaned against the wall. I'm so fucked.

A/N Hey loves. I hope you all like it! It's a bit rushed and a bit short but I hope get a longer chapter next Monday! Tell me what you would like to see from my story and I'll try to incorporate it in! Have a cozy morning or evening wherever you may be!