prologue

Third person's POV

Yeongseong complex apartment
Oct 7, 2005
7.00 Pm

"Oppa! Where are you and appa going?" Little Jaen In ask her father Who is with her brother, her father is a Former firefighter and her father new job is to look after the apartment building as always her father brings his two little kids to work even enough the caretaker doesn't want to.

"Your appa and chanyeol will just put flyers around the building if a fire occurred-" Jae In's father didn't finish his sentence cause the caretaker and her sisters suddenly came.

"Mr. Park Junho, I told you a thousand times not to give a way flyers without the residents approval." Sunmi the caretaker of the apartment told Jae In's father to not give flyers without the residents approval.

"I keep telling the residents to stop blocking the road in case of a fire." Mr Junho said, "but no one is cooperating."

"So your telling my complex, has a lousy Parking?"

"I've done everything I can by checking the fire protection system" junho interrupted, "but the fire safety awareness is such a mess."

"Wait,A mess? What?" Sunmi said with a disappointed look "Says who?"

"Ma'am , You can't turn the blind eye on the residents' safety issues." Junho said, Sunmi looked at Junho with shock eyes.