Chapter 48 (The final)

Byungho wanted to stop it all once and for all so he went to the killer's Lair just he call Jaemin.

Jae In, Mark, was with taehyung is investigating the old apartment building, mark and Jae In went to the ajumma's room. Mark start to psychometric to room.

His vision ღ

We start with the women in the HOA talking badly about the guard. They say he is basically their dog and he should do what they say then they laugh about. But there is a ding on the door so the main woman comes in and asks what this ajusshi needs. Byungho said sorry stabbing them.

Mark feels all of this as if it is happening to him which appears to be a new form of his power. 

Byungho finishes killing all the women and falls on his bottom as he looks at them all and takes several frantic breaths. Then he pulls them all into a line, arranges the plates, and puts the lighter in the microwave. he sets the timer and heads out quickly, yet casually.

He also takes off the jacket he was wearing and drops it on the floor as he walks away.

Mark dies.

Jaein walk up on him and is startled to see him on the floor. She thinks he is only passed out at first, but then realizes that he does not have a pulse so she calls for emergency, there is someone without a pulse and is not breathing. She then starts CPR.

Finally Ahn coughs himself alive and turns to the side as he gasps for breath after breath. Jae In falls to the wall on their side and takes a few breaths herself.
Mark then tells her "Irene's father did it all."

"I think they have to find him, the police will be looking for him." Mark said panicking.

"I wants You to take it easy, you could die again if you use your ability."

But Mark says he knows where he is and starts to head out. But this kid can barely stand let alone run so he is tripping all over everything as he runs off.

Jae In starts to run after them and Taehyung follows. He runs up the stairs belaboredly. Taehyung goes to the rooftop and Jae In goes to the stairs as they look for where Mark went.

                      _________
                         ______
                            __

"YOU MONSTER!!!! YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER I'LL FUCKING BRING YOU TO HELL" Byungho yelled stabbing Jinho's arm flying punchs at him, Byungho didn't realised Jinho's face was bloody now, Jaemin and the officers just got in time. Mark got there too they arrested Byungho and brought Jinho to the hospital

In the hospital, we find out that Byun Jinho's arm has to be amputated.

In the interrogation room, Byungho accepts all that he did to Park Ji-hye. He also accepts the fire in the apartment and trying to blame it all on him. He says his one priority was to save his Daughter. He didn't want kill Them, he just wanted him to die slowly with pain.

Jae In is watching and leaves.

In the polcie room, the cops that were supposed to be following Byungho. They ask if Byungho confessed everything? Jae In says yes.

Mark goes home and looks around his home. He relives all the happy moments he had with Irene there. He hangs his head.

Jae In looks at all the evidence on her desk. She takes out a cell phone and opens it to the phone call list.

In the police station, Jae In, Taehyung , and Mark look at all these people who are corrupt. Taehyung thinks this thing is too big. It is not like we hit rock with an egg it is like we hit a rock with dust.