Chapter 47

2005 July 25

We are at the apartment complex with Junho, little Jae In, And Chanyeol who is sleeping in his office, the two was sleeping. He sees a truck come in and stands. he says to himself that he did not know that anyone was moving today.

Baekhyun and his mother. They are in their apartment. He says "I  think it will be okay."

She tells him "I will find her again, this is something where I have to die, then it will end.".

"that won't happen. " He tells her . But she looks convinced that this is what needs to happen.

He tells her "I will kill him if he comes in front of You again, so don’t worry about it anymore."

But she says, "if you do that then I will be even sadder and hurt. I told you what it is like to be hurt and sad."

Baekhyun says "I know what feeling sad is, it is the emotion after something bad happens to you."

She tells him "that is right, if you kill someone then i will die also."

Baekhyun is looking in a mirror and puts a sticky note on it that says “basement.” Then there's a flashback to a very little Baekhyun in the basement. His mother tells him that he will make it so he can run away.

Baekhyun puts Bae minseok and Byun Jinho(Baekhyun's father) on the mirror.

He puts up an image of Jae In and Mark and a note that says the apartment was done by the security guard…..the ghost station exists but does not exist…the nursing home….the copycat….

"The person who fights against the monster should be careful not to be a monster themselves. If I look at the monsters mind for too long, then that mind will come to me and watch you." Baekhyun thought sighing looking at His father picture.

In his lair, his father throws a knife Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's image on the wall. Miseok asked, "when are we stopping this?"

Baekhyun's father start smoking, "I thought you want to get your lady good thing you told daughter to stop there getting more and more to the truth."

Meanwhile, Irene is hurrying to the subway station in her car.
In the subway station, Jae In and Mark are kneeling next to the black bag. Mark psychometries the photo that was taken from their apartment. He sees his hyung and is surpried by it. Then he pushes Jae In to the side so they can hide.

A man starts to walk up. Jae In has her taser gun with her.
The person stops. But then turns and runs away. This is a woman looking body maybe? Mark and Jae In start running after her. She drops her knife.

Mark picks it up and sees that this is not Byun Jinho. It is actually Chanyeol’s mother. Jaein tackles her but Mark stops her.

"Umma?" Jae In says.

Chanyeol is in the subway station somewhere and sees a sign that says it is station 131. It looks like he is walking through another ghost station, not the one that Jae In and Mark are in.

Mark runs up to Jae In and tells her "this bag is not the killers, it is hyung’s. Why did he make it so that it seems like he lives here. And why is she here?"

Jaein tells him worried that they need to take her to a hospital first. They saw her pass out.
Mark starts to think about the psychometry and wonders if the other train station has a similar thing? Flashback to Jae In finding the train station on the internet. She says that the two train stations where connected. So they think that it is not that station. He must be in the other station.

Chanyeol was telling his father to come out, their game of hide and seek has ended.

"You found me, good job. If you found me here then that means that you know how I lived. "