Chapter 2

Third person's POV
Korean University
September 8, 2016
8.30 am

Jae In got to the school got in school she had to meet one of her friend who is training to be a detective, his known for Jaemin. She meet Jaemin because of Irene.

Y/n went to the restroom to change her clothes but was only one restroom that girls and boys can go in she quickly went to restroom to change, she went inside one restroom door and start changing while she was done changing she felt someone eyeing on her.

She look around to see if someone was eyeing on her while changing then she spot a small hole that your eyes can she slowly look under the hole to see someone's eye looking.

Then she heard a thud sound meaning the person is running away, so she got out of the restroom and ran out for the person she saw the person was wearing a red hoodie. She groaned when she lost track of the person.

Second scene ~

Mark ran away, He didn't mean to look at a girl's underwear. It's so awkward. Suddenly he got I call from Yugyeom his bestfriend.

"Yo. Yo, Yugyeom bro I have a funny story for you." Mark exclaimed telling every details on what happened he can hear Yugyeom laughing on the other line.

"Yah you pervet what we're you thinking?!" Yugyeom said sarcastic will laughing, Mark's phone was on speaker. He look back and she saw a girl probably videoing him but does he care? Hell No.

"Yah! It's not my fault seeing a girl's underwear, why are you accusing me as a pervet for nothing, it's the girl's fault why does she have to dress in the restroom." Mark exclaimed chuckling the girl that was following him got in front him making mark end the call.

"Yah! You pervet guy. What the Hell?!!! Why did you
Look when a girl is changing?!!" The girl Half yelled making all the students look at them.

"Wa-....wa... W-what?...are you talking about.? I'm not the person." The girl roll her eyes and showing him the video she took while he was talking in the phone, all the students we're shock even mark.

"Turn yourself in or I'll tell the teachers about this, I have my own way." The girl said trying to warn him.

"And what will you do if I don't turn myself in the teacher doesn't even care about me." scoff while a smirk

"I have a prosecutor brother, I will complain sexual harassment on you so turn yourself in before I call him." Then jae In said She was going to kick him but she held her foot. He close his eyes letting his hand do the work.

In his vision

Kids we're bullying her throwing eggs at her.

And her whole body was cover up. With a cap, Jacket, and mask.

Then she went inside the restroom.

He slowly open his eyes realising He was still holding the girl's foot, the girl shout in annoyance.

"A-ani! A-nihyo! A-nihyo! It's not what you guys think!"

Third scene ~

"Yah! Let's me out! I didn't do anything!" Mark banging on the prison cell.

"Okay it had evidence.. Smart like your brother
Ms.park, Are you sure your not going to report him to your brother."

"Yes, His just waste of time and I have school." Jae In said standing up from her chair leaving Mark in the cell.

"YAH! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE I HAVE SCHOOL TOO. LET ME OUT." Mark yelled try to get out.

"Yah! Are You Mark Tuan The troublemaker pervet Teenager?" One of the officer ask making mark panic.

"No, I'm--.......Choi Mark? I'm Choi Mark." Suddenly someone enter Mark and the officers we're shock to see Nayeon the head prosecutor in Korea.

______