Chapter 14

After School ~☆

The teacher fired and they the students got expelled too, Jae In was finding Mark to thank him and she finally saw him Standing in the school gate.

"Mark...?" Jae In said, Mark in headphones.

Jae In can't face the fact he looks Damn Handsome

Jae In can't face the fact he looks Damn Handsome. He finally look at her. He smile as she saw her half smiling.

"Jae In-ah Annyeong what do you want?" He ask at the most kind tone.

"I just wanted to say is Thank you for not telling about tzuyu." Then he interrupted.

"And...?" He said raising one of his eyebrows and Jae In Look at him confused then she remembered...

"Sorry for calling you a Pervet....So let's go back from the start" Jae In said mark look at her eyes. " I'm Park Jae In I want to be a Singer and I have a prosecutor brother.. "

"I'm Mark Tuan I want to be a Prosecutor and I live with my aunt and uncle who owns a restaurant." Jae In nodded quite impressed, Mark smile.

"By the way how did you know about Tzuyu?"

"Ah..eh...Yugyeom he keep on stalking Tzuyu he really likes her."

"Yugyeom?"

"Ne! His my bestfriend."

"Okay I'll be going now mark..." Jae In left.

____
_______
____________

Jae In got inside The bus still smiling like an Idiot. At she feels she has a new friend. A pervet to A friend. Suddenly she start coughing like crazy and she felt weak. Not until she collapsed in the floor...

_______________
_________
____
___

Jae In woke up sitting in a hospital bed, seeing A familiar face crying in front of her.

"I thought your going to leave me..."

_______