Chapter 22

2 Years Later

Mark is driving a red mustang (or Yugyeom's mustang. LOL😂) up the road with a smirk and not a care in the world. The same song is playing. He sees someone that looks like Jae In walking across the road.

"Jae In! PARK JAE IN!"  He yelled and quickly abandons his car to chase after her, but it is not her.

___
______
___________

Yugyeom was at his father's gas station or his now, one of try teaching in Math since. he Suck in math.

"Aish! Ji soo I told you it's so hard I can't do it, I suck at Math." Yugyeom wined.

"Sir Yugyeom, You won't learn until You try." Jisoo exclaimed trying to boost his confidence. Suddenly a costumer appeared. Yugyeom went out, the costumer slowly open his window. Surprisingly It was
Mark.

"Fill her up!" Mark says, Yugyeom fill up mark's car or his. Yugyeom lend him his car to mark cause mark will take the bar exam so he can be a prosecutor.

"You have to give back to me Mark!" Yugyeom said warning him if he doesn't give it back, Mark gave him a dumbs Up and drove off.

___
_______
___________

Irene running to ask Nayeon and jihyo if he knew that Mark was applying to be a prosecutor? "Hey nayeon did you know if Mark is applying to be a prosecutor?"

"Ne, wae? Didn't he told you."Nayeon knows it. Since she's the first to know it Mark called her. Suddenly Prosecutor but in their conversation. Chanyeol got back from America 3 months ago.

"His going be a prosecutor?" Chanyeol suddenly ask.

"Yea. Hey, Do you think he'll see Jae In?" Jihyo asked, three look at each other for a second then at jihyo.

"If the two is are meant to be." Jihyo and Nayeon said

"if he passes the test, even if he uses his ability, it means that his ability is getting better!" Chanyeol says.

"Even if he cheats?" Jihyo asked Chanyeol nodded.

"He always cheat in his test so what are we going to do?" Irene sarcastically asked.

"Hey Irene I thought it's your day off, why are you here?" Nayeon asked.

"I have a blind date appa set me up again." Irene sighed, her father keep setting her up with other men. Chanyeol was going to leave...

"Hey Chanyeol I have A blind date! Should I go?" Irene said

He is all like, "why shouldn’t you go?" Then he leaves.

In the elevator Jisoo bursts out about how embarrassing that was. "Argh, I shouldn’t see Ahn too often, I need to take this to the grave. Argh!" Irene thought.

"Yah! Irene what happened to you?" Jihyo asked still laughing how ridiculous she looks in front Prosecutor Park.

"I don't know. Okay."

"Third Time~~" Nayeon sang Teasing Irene, For being busted for the Third Time. LOL. Irene pouted. While Jihyo sang with her.

___
______
____________

During the test, Mark relaxes his fingers and then starts to touch the person in front of him and says that today’s exam will be all him. But some people walk inside so he has to stop for a moment. When everything calms down a bit, he touches the neck of the guy in front of him again and sees that this guy studied so much for this exam. But one of the officers tells him to stop.

"You need to solve this all by yourself otherwise you will be kicked out"

He recognizes the voice and looks up, it is Jae In.

He stands up.

"I found you, Park Jae In."

She looks at him sternly and does not give away whether she recognizes him or not.

____