Chapter 8

Third person's POV

Seoul Suseo Police Station
Oct 10, 2005
10.00 AM

Mark walk to the police who was one of the friend of his father, After 3 days of Incident. Mark doesn't know where to live since he heard his parents died.

"Here! Little boy, I know you'll be a cop Like your father one day." The Cop said handing mark a box full of the thing they found in his burned house.

"No I want to be Prosecutor to find who did to my parents." Little mark said in a determined tone, Making the officer Ruffle his hair because he was too Cute.

"I hope you reach your dream, Annyeong." The cop saying bye to Mark cause he has to help other people, Mark slowly walking Sobbing thinking his alone. Mark sat on a side walk alone crying.

He open the box, Surprisingly the first thing  he saw was the stitched dog his parents gave him. He slowly hold the dog but while holding the Stitched dog, he felt a nerve shock running through his body.

His vision~

"Tadaa~ here's Your Puppy! Woof! Woof!"

His father feeds mark with his favorite Fruity Candy.

"EOMMA! APPA!"

He let go off the dog suddenly feel strange he cover his ears cause his terrified, until he saw familiar girl whom Fall down crying sobbing.