Chapter 24

NISI (national institute of scientific investigation)
July 6, 2018
1.25 PM

Chanyeol is in his office thinking about the insurance workers interview and how Kim Gab-Young was murdered when he was on his way to see them. He also thinks back to the fire and his father helping Mark in fire, why? He wonders about the chain as well. So, he closes his eyes and thinks.

FLASHBACK

"So it is true *** Is still alive right?" Chanyeol said serious ever and a bit curious if *** Is still alive.

"C-Chanyeol... *** Died Years ago..And why do you want to talk about her?"

"She knows Kang Sohee the lady who burned the hospital building. I just want to know is she alive?" Chanyeol asked determined to get an answer after 13 years.

"Yes...*** is still alive..."

END OF FLASHBACK

___
______
__________

In the police station, Mark says that."I'm suprised to see you again, how have you been?"  He extends his hand to shake. But he is only practicing with his car as a standing and nervously thinks that she won’t shake his hand.

Then she comes outside. They both look at each other. She smiles and slowly walks to him.

"I need anything to protect me. I don’t have parents or a background. I survive as a title as #1 at school. But if people know that I am a super poor person living in an octapang then I have no defense. I won’t be able to stand it." Mark thought remembering what Jae In told him. The went to the park.

"Hey, those people studied a lot in a tiny goshiwon with no windows. Dont’ copy those peoples effort."

"that is all You have to say after meeting for two years? Also, you said that you would go to be a Singer but you are a policewoman now?" He tells her, Jae In chuckle.

"I know, I'm actually a Prosecutor in training now but I'm a policewoman Patrolling a Small city." Jae In tells him. "I could not take the college exam because I was busy running away, so I just took the high school exam and the police exam. By the way if Your helping Your noonas with Your ability? Are you consulting?"

He smiles and says.
"I'm a psychometrist." She is pretty amazed.

"you are a real psychometrist?" He smiles, and mouthed of course.

"Of course, I am." He nervous Chuckle in front of her.

_____

Author; *** means someone but I'm not going to tell 😜😅😝