Chapter 20

2005 FUNERAL DECEMBER 10
9.44 AM

This is the funeral for Mark's father and mother. He is sitting as the only member of his family as all the other cops come in and give their respects. It is packed at his funeral area. Chanyeol is also at Mark Parent's funeral area. He had a broken arm There is cast bandage wrap around his arm. He doesn't want Jae In to know about this cause she'll get hurt he wanted her to forget him.

He wants to test the two if there really Ment to be. He told the doctor To inject something to Jae In that she'll forget half of her memory. He's not being a bad person to Jae In, in fact. He wants Jae In safe for the truth.

He goes into the hallway and hears little Mark crying so he walks to him. 

"Why did you save me. Why didn’t you let me die with my mom and dad?" Mark said he keeps crying. Chanyeol sits on the bench with him, he doesn’t look like he feels anything. Little Mark is balling his eyes out.

"Do you know the reason why I saved you?" Chanyeol said with no other feelings.

"Ani, Wae?"

"Cause you have a special power that only you have, You have a chance to save other people from there misery. Consider how hard it is to change yourself and You'll understand what little chances you have in trying to change others." Chanyeol said wiping the little boy's tears and he hold Mark's small hand but mark can't read him. "Promise me if you get your powers good and better you can read me..."

____
_______
____________

Korean University
September 11, 2016
8.30 am

Mark got to school with A Big grin cause he feels proud that he help someone other than Yugyeom or His aunt and uncle. As he got to the school he saw a pack of people around a wall. Yugyeom came running to him panting probably from running.

"Mark, You have to see what they did to Jae In." Yugyeom said serious, dragging Mark in the crowd of people as he saw a big graffiti to jae in.

JAE IN, DAUGHTER OF A CRIMINAL AND A BIG SLUT.

Mark look around to see a can spray laying in the grass he expect someone did this to her, So he hold the can spray and let his hand to the work.

His vision

Nancy put it in the wall spray everything .

Jae In was there staring at the wall tearing up running away from the large crowd.

Mark open his and started to panic cause what Jae In might do. he look at the graffiti then at the large crowd. He get the can spary and start undoing the graffiti erasing all the words.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT? STOP LOOKING AT JAE IN LIKE THAT NANCY IS THE FUCKING BITCH SLUT." He yelled he doesn't care if looks like his going to snap. He ran to the classroom but She wasn't there, So he ran to the rooftop but she wasn't there either.

"Darn it!" Mark curses not wanting to lose hope easily.

_____