Chapter 9

Third person's POV

NISI (National Institute of scientific Investigation)
September 8, 2016
4. 00PM

Mark went to NISI Where nayeon works he's so excited cause he'll investigate it's his dream as he walk in the hallways he saw a very familiar face.

"Park Jae In?" Mark said hiding somewhere in the walls he was shock when he heard there conversation.

"Oppa~ Can I Help you At your new case?" Jae In whined making mark giggle quitely at how cute.

"Sorry Jae In, If your a precessional Prosecutor now."

"Okay...Bye Oppa Saranghae! Saranghae!" Jae In Finger hearted Chanyeol. Chanyeol laugh kissing Jae In's forehead, going inside the elevator. Sometimes people mistake them as a Couple, And kissing in the forehead is one of the evidence. As Jae In left Mark went out with a shock face.

"Wae? Jae In h-Has a Boyfriend?" Mark said in shock, Suddenly Irene came running to him Hugging him. "Yah! Unnie Do you know Park Jae In?"

She break the hug But her hands we're still on Mark's waist, Irene look at mark with a blank expression.

"Yah! How did you know her name?"

"She's the new students at our school and who....Complain sexual harassment at me." She playfully hit his stomach while groaning at him, she held his wrist and lead to the forensic department.

"Oh Irene is this Mark Tuan? Oh I'm Jihyo the autopsy director in the forensic department."

"Ah Annyeong!"