Chapter 13

Third person's POV
Korean University
September 9, 2016
8.00 am

Jae In got to school who was still thinking about yesterday, How the hell would he know Her father cell number.

Her mind ~

"You like me, Don't you?"

"3145?"

"What did you said?"

"What? Nothing I didn't say anything?"

Jae In sighed, Suddenly she bump into someone. She quickly said sorry And help the person up.

"Tzuyu...?" Jae In said she notice a slightly lump on her belly She was tearing so Jae In hugged.

"Let's talk Jae In..."

Second scene ~✧

The numbers Keep running in Mark's head 3145...Suddenly he bump with the P.E Teacher and he read the teacher.

His vision~

The teacher saw the one of the students or... Tzuyu?

Who looks like smoking? When the teacher got close to her He saw a pregnancy test in a yellow pouch then he get it.

Mark ran away And his new goal his to find Jae In, And to tell her tzuyu did it he saw Yugyeom and told him everything.

"She's What?!!!!!!!" Yugyeom yelled in anger and fury in his forehead, "I'll kill Mingyu!!!!!!!" Yugyeom rushed to the soccer field we're Tzuyu's Ex is.

"Yugyeom!!!" Mark yelled running for his bestfriend, worried. On what stupid things his friends will do. Yugyeom his crazy in love or crazy for tzuyu. As he got there he already saw them fighting Yugyeom and mingyu Tzuyu's EX.

"Fuck You Mingyu!!!!" Yugyeom said throwing a punch at Mingyu Then mingyu punch him back making Yugyeom's lips bleed. Mark help out by just punch mingyu with one punch making him fall down.

Fourth scene ~♡

"Please Jae In keep it a secret for others..." Tzuyu said Who was tearing up, Jae In gave a tissue.

"I promise Tzuyu, That bitch mingyu! Are you going to keep it till graduation?"

"Yeah...That's what I thought since I wanted to finish my studies so I can find a Job." Tzuyu explained and Jae In nodded understanding her

"Why don't go home I'll tell the teacher you have a cold." Jae In wink at her and Tzuyu nodded.

"Okay... Thank you a lot Jae In I'll be going now..." Then with that Tzuyu left and Jae In went to math class we're she's scared the teacher might tell something about her father, she got to class and sat on her chair sadly the teacher was there.

______