Chapter 25

The two got to Mark's car, Mark can stop smiling cause he saw Her again.

"So..." Mark hiding his hands in jacket, Acting a bit shy and awkward around her. "I'll drop you off? To your place?" He keep cause he doesn't want to lose her again. He waited for her to answer.

"No need I have appointment sorry by the way I work At seohyun community help center." Jae In exclaimed mark crossed his eyebrow beacuse his confused.

"A policewoman? And A Prosecutor in training?" mark is so confused. Policewoman? Prosecutor in training?

"Chanyeol oppa said while I'm still training as a Prosecutor I can be a cop at my cousin's help center." Mark nodded getting answer for his confused Brain, Mark went inside his car and waved by to Jae In.

"See you again sweetheart bye~" Mark complimented Jae In. Jae In blush and look away she waved bye to him. Mark chuckle at how he makes Jae In blush is cute. He left in his car and Jae In went inside her own her and drove off to her cousin.

___
______
___________

"Jimin!!! Seulgi!!! I'm back!" Jae In yelled. The two police she works with Got started at Jae In suddenly Yelling hurting their ears she's not usually like this is new for them. The two couple down jimin hands was around seulgi hugging her.

 The two couple down jimin hands was around seulgi hugging her

"Yah! Why don't you two lovebirds get a room or something. People who are single here a getting off because of you two." Taehyung one of the police officer said.

Jae In and Jennie laugh at how Taehyung scolded the two lovebirds couple

Jae In and Jennie laugh at how Taehyung scolded the two lovebirds couple. Both jimin and Seulgi are teacher in a nursery school here. While jennie and taehyung Are cops with Jae In.

"Yah! Taehyung just let them They look cute." Jennie complimented the cute couple with a big 'Uwu'.

"Shut it! Jennie you don't look like a policewoman to me." Taehyung scolded he and jennie doesn't get long jennie and taehyung have different personality but both of are weird.

________
_____
__

"Noona, If you only see how cool she looks in a uniform. She's so cool." Mark talks about Jae In and how she was so cool. Mark lives with Irene now he told his aunt and uncle it's time to move out cause his independent now. There we're eating chicken together.

"First love is like that. When you think about it you just want to burp." Irene says. Eating a piece of chicken.

"why are you so centimeter?"He asks.

"it's sen-ti-men-tal, sentimental. Okay it's sentimental."She says.

"what’s up with You, if you don’t tell me then I will find out." He asks, As he pretends to touch her, she hits his hands with chicken.
"Your just like Yugyeom, your so easy to read because You don’t think."
He tell her She decides to tell him because it is more embarrassing to get caught.
She leans in and tells him.

"I confessed to “him” but got dumped."

"again!!!!" Mark said, Irene blinked her eyes again and again confused what does Mark means about “again?”

She is stunned and says,"again???"

FLASHBACK♡

Irene is cutely talking to Chanyeol when they were young professionals. She tries to tell him that she likes him but he interrupts and says.

"I was rude not keeping things professional. I'm sorry for being rude."  he then switches to Jongdaemal, bows, and walks away. 

" What the hell?! I just wanted to confess to him!!" Irene said throwing her graduation hat on the ground in anger that she's dumped.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I only saw one scene of your flashback. But it is obvious that you like him.
You follow him around and always ask him to eat and all that."Mark explained laughing. Irene tried changing the subject other than “Chanyeol”.

"I wondered about Your exam. Did you use your powers again to cheat? Did you pass?" Irene says, But Mark just smiles innocently knowing Irene will change the topic.

"Your excuses~~.It's so obvious Missy so don't get away from the truth anymore. Do you really worry about me? Can you say that to the gods?" She doesn’t answer, He mocks her a bit about it. Irene hates if someone tease her about this over and over again. But She wonders...

"if it really is?" he nods.

She is bummed and thinks that she will leave. But then. "You'll get embarrassed a lot so You should can get used to it." Mark says Laughing.

"I still have blind date so bye ~~ "

She pretends to punch him and walks off, he giggles then his doggie came jumping on his lap.

"Hey snow, do want to share the chicken with me." He ask, his doggie and feeding him some Chicken.

_____