Chapter 4

Third person's POV

"Okay P.E. Time Students~" The teacher said and the other students left the classroom, You sigh writing on Your note pad. Suddenly someone went in front of me. Jae In was shock but she choose to keep it cool.

"Here we have P.E. Today, Long time no see Jae In-ah." She said and let out a chuckle hugging her childhood bestfriend.

"Chou Tzuyu!" Jae In said in shock as she didn't know she'll hug her.

Before, Jae In and Chanyeol lived in orphanage and Jae In meet Tzuyu they became good friends until Tzuyu suddenly left the orphanage still now Jae In doesn't know the reason why she left.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." Tzuyu said backing away from the hug, walking out of the room leaving Jae In. Suddenly a girl appeared in front of her.

"Hey I'm Nancy A.K.A. school's queen so your Park Jae In are perhaps related to Park Chanyeol?"

"Ah...Nae...neon wae mul-eo bwassni?"

"So that's mean your the son of the chief officer Park Junho who got arrested, right?"

She ask making Jae In heart heavy, she's very sensitive about this always, So she run away before she lost breathing like she always. As she got to the rooftop she start breathing through the Paperbag.

She has PTSD, It causes the person who survived it to have persistent, frightening thoughts and memories, or flashbacks, of the ordeal. And she has a slow heart and the only way she can regain carbon dioxide is through breathing in a paper bag.

Even her brother knows about her conditions and he can't do anything, If her brother is At work he'll text Jae In if she's going to take her medicines his caring brother but sometimes dead serious.

As Jae In breathe through the paperbag, She stand up and saw the building we're the big accident happened many people died because of it and Jae In wont stop until her father name is cleared.

"Why is all my trauma keep following me we're everywhere I go?" Jae In asked at herself and she suddenly got a message.

She took the medicine from her pocket and swallow it while Walking away but while she was walking but A guy was going to jump

______