Chapter 12

"I can explain..." Mark said walking towards Jae In's direction, Jae In keep backing away.

"Yah!!! Don't go near me, You pervet!!!! Stay back!!!" Jae In yelled and posing her fighting Post. Mark froze in his track the two we're looking at each other.

"You like me, Don't you?" Mark asked getting closer to Her Jae In still back away from him. Suddenly...

"I'll be leaving now the teacher is gone so..." Mark left Jae In there looking confused how did he know her father's cell number.

Second scene ~

Junho was there looking in one of his picture of his Kids.

A small smile appeared in the end of lips there not little anymore like before he have been in prison for 11 years and he doesn't know what happened to them, And he just heard Chanyeol become a prosecutor and Jae In having good grades

His proud of his kids and want to show them but he can't do anything his in prison. He wants show his kids he loves them but nothing will happen.

"Mr. Park, Someone wants to talk you." The police lead him to a private place where you can talk to criminals.

"Chanyeol..?" Junho said sitting in front of Chanyeol, Now there face to face. Chanyeol keep A straight face. "Why are you here? How Are you and your sister? I heard your a prosecutor now."

"Appa...I'm here too know who did this to you.."

_______