Chapter 27

Jennie and Taehyung weren't up Yet so Jae In open the building as she open the it she saw a familiar man Standing outside the building.

She went outside with the biggest grin ever. Mark smiled as she saw Jae In again.

"Hey!"

"Hey..."

"Jae In, Did You saw Your fathers case Already?"
Mark asks.

"No, never ever because if I see the data then everyone can track it because it is computerized. My cousin's father wants to retire cause he's getting old now and his son will get married soon so he told me to become a real policewoman and find it by myself, that is when he brought me here. Perhaps I shouldnt' have done it. And Chanyeol said The case is already closed." Jae In explained everything so Mark can understand it's not like she thinks he's a Babo but he doesn't probably know that stuff.

"Can you go to the violence team here? I heard it would be difficult." Mark says.She is pretty impressed that he knows stuff. Irene and Nayeon probably teach him how to become a police officer or who it's like.

"Hey...I have to know something to become a police officer."he says, Jae In chuckle.

"You're not a police officer aren't you and Irene Unnie still not wanting You to be involved in investigations?"
She chides him. Mark nervously laughed.

"well, maybe so."

But then a woman comes in frantically yelling about her daughter that disappeared.

"Ms Park, Please help me find Krystal the little girl that Ryan is with. Please! Help me find her she missing" She yelled at her so she ran away. Jae In and Mark head out to find her.

"this happens all the time don't worry." Jae In says.

"We have to call it in, what if she was adbucted or something!" Mark Says The mother hears this and grows even more nervous.

"You should not to think about those things and cause people to worry." Jaein tells him. They start to run off to search for the girl and asks everyone around the neighborhood if they have seen a little girl walking around.

They walk around for over one hour."I think she is hiding somewhere. Kids sometimes do that." Jae In exclaimed But then she notices something in the creek, it is Krystal's teddy bear. They run to the stream and walk over the rocks to get it. Mark psychometries the teddy bear.

His Vision

He sees that the girl has actually been abducted.

and possibly put in a bag or luggage.

It was probably A man mark can early see cause he has a mask and Glasses on him.

"I think she was kidnapped, I saw it with my psychometry powers. She is in a black carrier." He tell her and Jae In starts to panic at how mark said Krystal was abducted.

But suddenly Policeman Taehyung calls from the bridge. "Hey why are you guys there?" Taehyung asked.The girl is with him and is actually standing next to her grandmother and mother. Jae In sighs and look at Mark angry as ever.

"Is that the girl?" Mark said. Jae In crossed Her arms looking at him.

"Did you really saw someone in luggage?"
Jaein asks.

"Hey that's my stuff toy

The little girl yells from the bridge. Mark picks up the stuffed animal again and says that it really did happen.

"I told You Jae In it's real I'm not joking." He looks around the river Jae In was ready to leave him there. This time he sees the luggage with hair sticking out of it on the creek. "JAE IN! JAE IN! I think I know where's the luggage is."

____