Chapter 37

Next morning

Mark woke up with a terrible headache still remember what happened he saw Baekhyun standing there looking at him.

___
______
___________

Jihyo has also made her way back to work and is looking up information on the apartment case. Her eyes fall on an image of Chanyeol's mother on the screen.

_______
____
_

Elsewhere, Mark walks the street and sees a Christmas tree. He remembers one of Jae In’s memories about putting the star on the top of the Christmas tree. He smiles. He remembers when they we're kids Jae In had A Christmas snow globe that broke.

Today, Is there date and his planning to put on some style. Yugyeom called him he told him he and Tzuyu are together now and mark can have his car.

Inside the police station, Taehyung, Seulgi, and jimin we're talking about the suitcase incident. Suddenly Jae In appeared in front of them scaring them.

"What happened to the suitcase incident?" Jimin asked Jae In was like me and mark solved it together but Irene haven't tell us about anything about it.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jennie interrupted going inside.
"Hey your bestfriend is one of the new teacher here."

"Jinjja?!!" Jae In said shock but happy at the same time suddenly Tzuyu enter with Yugyeom hand to hand. Jae In smirk then hug her bestfriend. "I missed you, Your so lucky with Yugyeom." Tzuyu smiled breaking the hug. Jae In suddenly lift Tzuyu's Daughter.

"I'm Minju!" The girl's said smiling cutely, Jae In guessed She's two years old now.

"Let's play later Minju, Jae In unnie has a date." The was filled with 'ohhs' teasing her.

Later on, Jaein gets an injury falling in the shower or something similar. She crawls out of her room. Seulgi asks "if you fell?"

"it is hard to take a shower with My eyes closed."Jae In says holding her injured foot.

Seulgi is all like "why did you take a shower with your eyes closed?"

"it is just in case someone sees me."Jae In says embarrassed.

"what? Why would someone see you and if someone sees you, why would you close your eyes?" Seulgi stated.

"Yeah~ you're right.."

Mark waiting outside for her to go on their date together. he opens her door to the mustang and she kind of holds her back. He asks "is something is wrong?" then in the car he playfully says.

"I took a shower with My eyes closed?  Your abilities more and more develop, the more I have to hide Myself." Jae In says She also adds. " I don’t trust You, and where We going?" Jae In wonders

They got to a very cute very pink boutique toy shop. She is looking at a music box and says "someone gave Mr one when I was little but I lost it." Jae In sadly says

He tells her "You can make Your own music box, want to try?" So they both start to make their own music box side by side at this boutique shop.

They're fingers almost touch so Jaein pulls her hand back and looks at Mark, he isn’t really paying attention. So she reaches out and slowly and stealthly tries to touch his pinky. But he pulls his arm back and tells her not to copy his music box! He also tells her that she is only thinking about touching him now. She tells him that they can sit apart, she can’t focus. So she moves to another table right behind him. He jokes that her mind is in the gutter.

" I have a question, how does Yugyeom know about your abilities?" Jae In suddenly asked

" Just, coincidence" Mark simply say

" There is something since you want to hide it"

"We had a bad incident."

" what incident?"

" A touching incident. That was the time I was the infamous legend Mark Tuan in middle school." Mark confidently saying his name out Loud. Jae In tried not laugh.

FLASHBACK

Mark was walking up the street. Yugyeom gets pushed out of an alley by a bunch of thugs. He might have been beaten up. Yugyeom sees Mark and kisses him on the lips, then tells him that he is sorry, he knows that he should not touch him, just kill me now, I am ready to die.

But Mark just asks where those guys are now and says, those guys that told you to do this so you will be put in their gang.

Mark started beating up all the bullies. Then he tells Yugyeom, they are giving you a hard time because you do these things for them.

"By the way, how do you know they asked me to do it? How do you know?"

he holds Mark's hand and Mark psychometries Yugyeom. So Mark sees all about Yugyeom's abusive father.

Second scene

flashback to high school where Yugyeom getting out of his fathers car. His father tells him, if kids take your money again, I will not end it like this…okay stupid guy. Yugyeom gets out and happily runs to Mark to talk to him. He holds his hand so Mark sees everything that just happened.

Mark grabs a bat from soemone passing by and goes to the car with a bat. He pulls it back

"Did you hit Yugyeom’s father!"

"Nope just his Father's car."

" I saw all his secrets, he touched me twice, but I could not hit him." Mark explained

" I did not know that Yugyeom has that kind of history, because he always looks happy and jovial." Jae In said shock

" What you see is not everything, everyone has their own thing. If he is into one thing, then he is obsessed with it. He just followed me around all the time until he was into Tzuyu. He touched me more because I did not hit him." Mark stated

" So Tzuyu rescued you, but how Yugyeom know about your ability?"

"I already told you he keep on holding my hands until he found out about it." Mark told her, She nodded understanding now. "After that, he stuck with me so much. Can you imagine it? He figured it out."

"So there is  no secrets between you guys because he is your first kiss?" Jae In teased but pouting after realising she's not his first kiss

"No! That was just an accident." Mark explained. Jae In rolled her eyes, Scoffing. "At least with your ability that you hated so much, you made a friend."

"I also have a  girlfriend with my ability." He said flirty and a bit cheesy

" Hey, you should give me a warning before saying those cheesy things." Jae In says. Mark chuckle.

"What should I say? We are day one from today, right?"

" Jashik…"

"What kind of relationship do you have with Tzuyu? You ran away from me but you kept in contact with her. So does that mean she knows about your secret?" Mark asked curious, Jae In look at him.

"Tzuyu, no, Tzuyu’s father was the most important witness against my father. But it was not her fault. Unfortunately her father died so thanked her with my whole life. " Jae In explained

" that is what happened?" Mark asked confused

" Today, I want to have fun wihtout thinking, as you said, so stop talking about those things."

"Okay."

______