Chapter 17

"So it's true you have psychometric ability?"

"Jae In..? Why do are you there?" Mark asked tryifng to avoid the topic.

"This is my Mine and My brother's house."

"Park Chanyeol?! Park Jae In?! Your siblings." Mark said in shock

"Hell yeah,What did you think he's my boyfriend?" Jae In Sarcastically asked then mark laugh nervously
"So that's why read my dad cell name number?" Jae In said felling happy for no reason.

"Cell? What??? Number??"

"Don't go I'll go there so you can read me." Jae In said, Mark eyes widened backing away a little bit. Jae In smile like crazy.

___
________
______________

Jae In sighed drying her hair, she's already in uniform she can't imagine what she look like last night a crazy girl that's it. After she's done drying her hair. Jae in went outside she doesn't feel eating. She went outside to a unexpected person waiting for her.

"joh-eun achim!" Jae In walk away pretending not to see him. "Hey your not like this late night."

"Because I was out of my mind, I was crazy." Jae In sarcastically joking and Jae In started walking but Mark keep Following her. Jae In shoot a glare at him.

"Your brother told me to protect you so I'll follow you where ever you go." Mark exclaimed. Jae In scoff crossing her arms.

"And why or how did you know my brother?" Jae In sarcastically.

"Because of Irene Noona so I'll be your personal bodyguard or If you want yours." Mark exclaimed flirtingly joking around. Jae In playfully slap his shoulder walking away while mark followed her.

_____________
_____
__

NISI

Irene was interviewing the witness his known as Kim Gab-Young, The two of them we're in interrogation room.