Chapter 41

"Park Chanyeol told me, if you investigate deeper and deeper, important people will get hurt. The killer will destroy the people that Chanyeol cares about. Chanyeol worries about his only sister ...Jae In.

Mark drives away thinking about this and remembers Jae In telling him that someone is destroying CCTV's at her station, it is the 3rd time that month.

he gets to her place and bangs on the polcie door as he calls her name loudly. But no one answers. as he grabs his phone to call, competely frantic. But then everything stops when he hears the music box melody playing on the side of the street. her phone is on the sidewalk and she is no where around.

Jae In Was chained in a bathtub. Her arms and legs are tied up and the water is drip drip dripping very slowly.

Mark touches the phone and sees Jae In bump into the killer, he sees a clear image of his face as well as when The fire incident and a lot of other occasions with him as he followed Jae In around.

Jae In wakes up in the tub, a bit lost looking and tries to get her chains off. But then the killer opens a plastic curtain to look into the room at her

Mark holding the phone and looking determined.

"It was that guy..."

______
___
_

"Where am I?" Jae In says confused and a bit dizzy.

Flashback to when she was snatched up by the bag guy. In the present she remembers that it was that person.

FLASHBACK {13 Years ago}

The killer was seating next to Little Jae In They were having a conversation together."I'm leaving now my daughter is going to find me." The killer says, Jae In didn't understand why'd he was covering himself but she choose not to asked him that.

"Wait!" The killer was already walking away but little Jae In said something. "Ajusshi, Since your a police can you get my father out of prison." Jae In gave him a small favour, the killer nodded leaving her.

She wonders why this person did that. She starts to remember him showing up at the police station and thinks that she was targeted. But she also remembers seeing him somewhere else. Flashback to her as a child during the evening of the apartment fire. he took of her fathers jacket from her as she slept. She kind of remembers it but thought it was her father.

Meanwhile, Mark is looking for Jaein frantically.

The bad guy starts to talk on the phone to Chanyeol's voicemail, "I'll kill her and better luck I'll drown her... Chanyeol If you hide Your mother from Me again. Did I mention that this time I have someone as well, so if you hide her I will keep your woman, that is fair. But it could not be fair, you cannot kill my woman, but I can kill your girl. " The killer smirk and Chanyeol was yelling at him in the next line of the phone, The killer Hangs up.

Jae In hears all of this. The killer ask her if this answers her question? That is the reason I brought you here.

"I remember your face, you took my fathers clothes...Your the guy in the fire incident ...the one who has been looking for Me and my brother for a long time. And mostly your her "Father" how could you lie to her?!!" Jae In says terrified.