Chapter 16

Third person's POV
Starbucks cafe
September 9, 2016
6.27 PM

"So, What bring you here Hyung? Where do you live?" Mark said sipping in his drink, He always thought he'll change but no Chanyeol is still quite type.

"We haven't seen each other in years And your going to say that to me not I'd Missed you. I live next to you."

"Jinjja?!!"

"Ne,and how about your powers does it seem to improve?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yea, It improve a bit but Irene And Jihyo Noona doesn't think so..."

"So your the one Irene have been talking about." He smirk. "You'll improve your power if you find her..." Chanyeol exclaimed sipping on his drink while mark look at him clueless.

"Who her?"

Mark looking stupid. Making Chanyeol burst into laughter at how stupid Mark looks like stupid and Clue less like Mark is.

"You'll know...You have to read her, before you read me." Mark held chanyeol's
Wrist but nothing happened it was normal, Until now he can't read Chanyeol. "Read her first before You read me... Can you do me a favour?"

"What?"

"Protect my sister no matter what and don't let her get hurt."

___
_______
____________

"So how's work oppa did Irene unnie keep bugging you?" Jae In Asked who chuckle in respond Chanyeol.

"As always yes." Chanyeol sigh throwing his jacket in the end of room. "Hey you should Take your medicine now." Chanyeol said mothering tone. Jae In get the cup of her medicine and she eat two capsule of her medicine and A fruity candy. Chanyeol went outside to see Mark waving at him, Chanyeol smile she wave back at him then Chanyeol went back inside.

Suddenly mark untie appeared and started scolding as they heard Mark being a troublemaker at school. Mark always a saint to other people he knows but a devil to those he doesn't know.

"Yah! I heard from your teacher you we're cheating probably using your pycho powers. "

"Untie it's Psychometric not psycho, okay."  His untie scoff And left done scolding him At anger Mark suddenly kicked the flower vase causing to break into pieces as he break the vase mark heard someone scream.

"Yah! Show yourselves! Yah!" Mark yelled he saw the next to there rooftop apartment Someone crouching down the person slowly said up making mark react to the person. "Jae In?"

_____