Chapter 33

NISI (National Institute of scientific Investigation)
MORNING

Irene talks to Jihyo and their other sidekick or known As Jaemin about a case.

"Irene Noona really needs to catch the criminal so she can get married." Na Jaemin says teasing Irene he laughed at his own joke.

"Shut up!" Irene exclaimed warning him And Death glaring him."Jihyo please find out the identity. If you can't find out then it will become an unsolved case again. Please! " Irene exclaimed begging.

They go back inside and take the finger off of the corpse and then boil it in order to try and get the finger print.Jihyo works hard at this as Na Jaemin and Irene look on through the window.

"Irene Noona, when do you think Chanyeol Hyung will like you?" Jaemin sarcastically asked but innocently. Irene rolled her eyes. "Probably when Jae In Noona and mark hyung in a relationship." Irene look at him shock and quickly get her phone.

It looks like Sooyeon is able to get some kind of finger uuprint so she searches the data base for it.

___
_____
__________

Meanwhile, Yugyeom tells Mark to bring his car back via text. But Mark sends him a text saying that it is his mother and fathers memorial day. So Yugyeom tells him he can take his car. he then runs off to fill up a customers car who just drove up.

Yugyeom went to the Restaurant where mark Aunt is. As he got there he saw familiar face.

"Tzuyu???" Yugyeom says confused if he's hallucinationing her the girl he loves in high school is right in front of him

"Tzuyu???" Yugyeom says confused if he's hallucinationing her the girl he loves in high school is right in front of him. He grinned.

"Yugyeom? Is that you???" Tzuyu asked disbelief she was holding a kid in her arms, Yugyeom suspect That she's Tzuyu daughter. Yugyeom grinned widely and nodded.

"Oh annyeonghasaeyo Is she your daughter?" Yugyeom kindly asked. Tzuyu awkwardly nodded. Yugyeom can't stop smiling after finally seeing her for two years even he knows Tzuyu already has a daughter from a other guy he's still ready to fight her in any cost. He loves her so Much and tzuyu can clearly see it.

_________
_____
__

B

ack at home, Mark looks for his Hyung but he is not there. They show the painting of a man with three faces in the background. Mark leaves and gets his keepsake box from his room and walks out to his friends mustang. The spooky man watches him.

He gets out and delivers a package to the apartment complex. The guard tells him the room number so the man goes up and inspects where all the CCTVs are.

Baekhyun was standing beside a tree paying his respects to his mother. His mother died in the complex apartment, is not angry at Chanyeol cause he knows there father won't do it. Mark walks up to him smiling, he has a bouquet of white roses himself "We should have come together." Mark tells him. Baekhyun smiles and says "You slept too long, that's why." Mark walks to Baekhyun mother's tree and greets her. He says "hyung is okay. he does not have good social skills but is good at work. He is not good at expressing his emotions and is not funny at all, but he can make good money and has bought a house so he will get married. You know hyung rescued me and adopt me, but hyung also made me a good person when I was a knuckle head, so I will protect hyung. I am unemployed now but I will repay him for what he did. " (he uses a Chinese proverb but says it all wrong so Sungmo corrects him).

Matk looks at his hand (where he wrote it) and says " I tried to memorize it, but I said it all wrong." Mark says pouting Then he goes to his parents place and tells them that they already know things, they don't have to say it.

The Close Best friends walk away.

"I opened My parents things yesterday, but I couldn't Psychometry them anymore. I wonder if I will still be able to read them if I gets better at it."
Mark says, Baekhyun smiles placing his shoulder around Baekhyun.

"You will, You will make it that way." Baekhyun says. Tapping his shoulder. Mark is so happy that he can be the first Psychometries in Korea, when will that day come?

Then he starts to remember Irene telling him not to come to the autopsy room anymore and to date Jae In. But Mark says that it is something that he can study. She thinks he does not wish it enough. Irene told him that she thinks his hyung wants him to help with something. She doesn't know the details, but if you psychometry does not work with him, that means he has closed himself off. Maybe he is lonely, so lonely and has a good reason. Maybe you are not the only one that feels alone in the world.

Mark thinks about all this while walking with Baekhyun. Baekhyun tells him to come on. Mark says that wherever hyung goes, he will go with him. Hyung wonders why he is talking to iportantly, I am just going to see policeofficer Yoon. Mark asks why, are you really going to ask her the thing you said you would ask her???