Chapter 28

Chanyeol and Irene are there at the creek as well. Mark is so happy that he found this bag, he can't stop smiling. Though he toughens up when he talks to Irene about it.

"I'm the one that found this suitcase"

Mark says. he is so proud of himself He feels this is a ticket to Work at NISI. They walk into Jaein who is still there standing on alert.

"It's nice to You again Jae In-ah how have you been?" Irene said hugging her.Jisoo tells her.

"I'm fine unnie, How it's been since Chanyeol oppa dumped you." Irene back away from her Jain salutes.

"Okay Jae In I wonder if you know something about this?" Irene said changing the topic again Jae In and Mark chuckle

Jae In starts to recount what she thinks might have happened. "The carrier might have been carried from the Han river one month ago becaue of all the rain And it could be possible that it is on the surface because there has not been a lot of rain since."
Jae In continues to explain why she thinks this suitcase came from the Han river.

"Nonsense, how can a suitcase with a body float all the way from the Han river to here." Mark asked confused and curious.

"decomposing bodies create great boyancy due to gasses. They can carry even 70kg of weight below them." Jae In explains.

"Jae In I think your ready to become a prosecutor now, That's good." Irene eyes stop at Mark. "Mark Did you even understand what she said?" She ask making mark snap back to reality he was thinking about what Jae In said.

"I diiiiiiid~~, I know decomposing gaaaaaaaas~~" Mark said Irene just pats him on the back.

Elsewhere, Seulgi talks to policeman Taehyung about the body that was found, she is a bit shocked. Taehyung says that he took this job because nothing is suposed to happen here. He sighs. Seulgi tells him that she brought the kids from daycase there because Jae In will give them a class on getting lost. Jimin complains about Jae In creating a lot of work. Seulgi asks if she should cancel it? he says no, she can have it. Taehyung starts to try and gather the kids up, but they don’t listen. Seulgi and jimin sings to the kids and they all come to her.

But Seulgi also wonders why there is a case like this in this neighborhood, so strange.

____