Chapter 36

Jaemin walk to the interrogation Room To in to interview the Nurse who told Him about Park sooyung.

"So your telling me? There's a Man who let Park sooyoung out." Jaemin said.

"He probably kidnapped her He was covering his whole body. Punched me so I knocked out I didn't remember the person's face." Jaemin sighed in frustration.

_______
____
__

"Irene Noona, we need the other than info about the case I'll teach him about the case so he learn more about it." Jae In stated , Irene nodded and went to the Lab room She was sorting out the files while sorting Them she felt someone watching her she turns around...

" Jae In stated , Irene nodded and went to the Lab room She was sorting out the files while sorting Them she felt someone watching her she turns around

"Chanyeol???" Irene said Shock. Chanyeol and Irene face was so close to each other.

"I'm to warn you about something..." He interrupted. "The more you guys did in the Case the more potential will the culprit get, Everyone is hock up in the case you guys won't noticed and his main focus is me." He said giving Irene a note.

Dear Chanyeol

I'm proud of you You're getting closer to the truth but there's a consequence whether continue or I'll someone precious to Died💀.

Unknown...

"You? why you???"

"I don't know if I'm going to tell you..." He said on leaving but Irene said something that make Chanyeol frozed.

"We can't give up on this case I'll interview the guy who set fire on Yeongseong complex apartment, Park Junho." Irene exclaimed Chanyeol look at her blankly and after sighed.

"Park Junho.....Is my father..." Chanyeol slowly said, The emotions In him that can't get out of him we're suddenly out. Fear... Irene look at him shock that's why his Always sensitive in this topic and always serious at it.

"Y-your P-p-park Junho S-son..." Irene struggled to talk. Park Chanyeol & Jae In are related to the guy who set fire in a complex apartment.

"Irene... This is my first letting my emotion out to someone but your already special to me and the more you dig in the Case the more potential will the culprit get, he's been stalking on me and my family for years ...the truth I can't let out my feelings I'm scared no one can let it out even when you confessed to me it didn't affect me. The truth is I really like you. I'm worried one of us will get hurt..." He said Leaving Irene there shock She went back to Jae In as she got back there Jae in got the info and start him after that they we're done Mark was ready to psychometric the guy.