Chapter 35

2005 NOVEMBER 1ST YOUNG SAN APARTMENTS

A lot of little kids look over a railing on several flights of stairs.  “the bad guy came! Everyone charge!” All the kids run down the stairs and bump into Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The little kid says he is a strange guy! And holds his little fake dart gun up to him. Chanyeol is his normal calm self and tells them, if this is a real gun, then can I borrow it, otherwise, can you leave?

"You are really strange, why are you here? All other hyungs are at school?"

"I am here because I Didn't to school." Chanyeol explained.

" If you don’t go to school, why do you wear a school uniform"

"Excuse me, Are you interrogating Us?" Baekhyun interrupted

Baekhyun leaves. The boy asks, where are you going! He hops into the elevator whith him. Jae In is also in the elevator. This little boy might be Mark. The little boy tells the girl to catch him! Chanyeol hold Jae In

"Are you on the same team?" Little mark asked

"No, I am not I'm not even playing." Little Jae In exclaimed savagely.

"Hey, you are detective Kim." Mark exclaimed

"My last name is Park! So I am not detective Kim, I am detective Park.

" Okay…"

"But you are suspicious oppa by the way don’t you have go to school?"

" I don’t go to school today because I have to look after you. The reason I wear my school uniform is because I don't have anything to wear. Since Appa give all his old uniform. "The elevator doors open and little Chanyeol gets out. He is still kind of limping and has a little blood on his leg. He walks into the street.

"He is really a suspicious oppa, it looks like he injured his leg also, why didn't oppa Tell me. He always wonders around in the cold. "

"Do you know him?" Mark asked

"Ne Is my brother, do you know me?" Jae In asked curious like she's seen him before.

" I know, you are detective Park and the crying girl. Let's play together."

" Okay, next time. I am busy now." She starts putting the flyer about the fire lane up. Little Mark tells her that they will play together next time okay? Then Mark leave.

___
______
__________

Mark backs away Blushing Jae In stop blushing At the sudden kiss.

"Remember you told Me I LOVE YOU when psychometric the door." Mark said. "Jae In, Do you want to be mine???"

"Of course, I will." Jae In answered without hesitation, Mark hugged her and twirl her around.

"Thanks." Mark said putting her down kissing her forehead.

"But first I have to teach you and your powers."

"What do you mean?" Jae In pulled Mark inside a library.

_______
____
_

NISI (National institute of scientific Investigation)
10.00 AM

"So you mean this Kang sohee died ago four years ago???" Mark asked confused.

"But I thought the accident happened Two years ago???" Jae In asked more confused than Mark.

"I know about until we learn that is the real Kang Sohee and the Kang Sohee Kim Gab-Young is saying is the fake one of is he protecting her." Jaemin explained.

"OMG?!! Did you wear your glasses so you can look Expert Detective?" Nayeon asked disbelief Putting her arms over Baekhyun

"Yah! Are the two of you are together again???" Mark asked smirking. Two left blushing.

"Jaemin, do you have more information About The fake Kang Sohee?" Irene asked. It's been two days since they're investigating the case. The more they dig into the case the more they know.

"Ne, Turns out The Fake Kang Sohee real name is Park sooyoung she has been confined in Asan Medical Center They said they said Kim Gab-Young Would always go there but the only not clear his the face of Park sooyung, I interviewed one of the nurse in The certain Hospital She said Park sooyoung his a dangerous Patient only Kim Gab-Young and one guy she talks to." Jaemin Explained smartly.

"So who's the other guy???" Jae In asked confused.

"That's what I don't know..." Jaemin said nervously Chuckle.

"So why did you bring us here?"

"Psychometric Kang sohee and Kim Gab-Young body, Jae In you help him..." Irene explained.

_____