Chapter 11

"THIS ARE THE NUMBERS YOU SEE?!!" Irene shout as they found out they were underwear that we're number labeled, The same number Mark saw. Jaemin trying to hide his laughter.

"This what I saw this?!" Mark asked very confused and shock. Irene tightly pinch his ears. "Ah! Ah! Noona stop it! It hurts!"

"This your punishment! You pervet that's why Jae In complain sexual harassment at you." Irene said letting go of Mark, suddenly someone enter the room.

" Irene said letting go of Mark, suddenly someone enter the room

"Ah Annyeong..." Irene bowing running towards his direction, jihyo and Jaemin just bow kindly Irene saw mark wasn't with them.

_____
________
_____________

Korean University
September 8, 2016
6.30 PM

"Should I ask her about her boyfriend?" Mark thought, Then they went inside. And started finding the missing papers, Jae In was finding in the drawer while mark scan everything with his hands.

"Yah! Babo~ Did you find something?" Jae In asked, Mark pouted.

"Hey, I have a name. It's Mark!" Jae In smirk still finding for the missing test paper, and Mark who was reading the desk papers.

His vision

A girl with yellow pouch with Probably a cigarette.

She saw wearing a mask she Looks familiar And that's all he saw.

"Hey did you find a Yellow pouch?" Mark asked, Jae In stop what she was doing and look at him.

"I don't know the hell your saying?!" Jae In said looking away from and start finding again Not until Jae In saw a magazine.

And down the Magazine in Disbelief, She saw... Mark Tuan? Jae In stand up still holding the book. "Yah! What the hell Mark?! You pervet! What the fuck is this?!" Jae In shouted Mark look at her with the same face as her reaction.

_____