Chapter 7

Jae In washed her face in the sink after that she look at the mirror and started to scolded herself for being stupid.

"Aish! Why did I have to scolded the teacher? I'm so stupid. Oh my, what if they kick me out? What will Chanyeol oppa will do probably scolded me? Aish!" Jae In ruffling her hair mentally scolding herself for scolding the teacher it's her first day, and already made a enemy. Jae In sighed putting her hands on her pocket.

As she got out Of the bathroom she saw Mark posing like idiot, Curious and not caring she walk past him making him look at her shock.

"Yah! Atleast talk to me!" Mark said Walking to her but she keeps walking, Mark froze in spot. "PARK JAE IN!" He yelled out Jae In's name making her look at him, Mark smiled as she finally She look at him.

"What is it? You pervet! what is it now?" Jae In said annoyingly it's not time for any of these cause she still have class.

"Thank you and can you please help me finding the culprit since you don't want Getting expelled right?"

"Fine, I guess. I don't want get expelled but don't go close me or I'll really complain Sexual harassment on you." Jae In said walking away from him, Making mark smile and confused he didn't read her when they we're pretty close to each other.

______
_________
______________

NISI (National Institute of scientific Investigation)
2.30 PM

Chanyeol was investigating a new case about someone burning a hospital building, Three bodies we're Founded dead. He was with Irene who keep on asking him or bugging him.

"So How did it happened? Is Kim Gab-Young the witness? What did he said?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes going inside the elevator, of course as always Irene go with him where ever he goes. "Is you want I'll call my psychometric friend to help us with investigation." Chanyeol look at her with wide shook eyes.

"Psychometric? The ability to Read People Memories by just touching them." He smirk. "Sure..."

________