Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"I'm going to take a nap" I curled up and closed my eyes, listening as the snake slithered outside as quietly as he could.

---

Bill, Dipper, and Mabel appeared in a small hut, empty except for a single bed.

"It worked!" He cheered as Dipper and Mabel looked at him.

"Where are we?" Mabel asked, glancing out the small window.

"This is the game we are going to play" Bill smiled big.

"Where is (y/n)?" Dipper widened his eyes.

"She is trapped own the tower, the objective of the game is to save her" he smiled, examining his yellow black outfit. His pants were black, he wore a yellow Link like tunic and another black undershirt. On his back was a bow and arrows, and from his waist hung a sword.

Dipper was wearing deep midnight blue pants, a peach red tunic, navy blue undershirt, from his waist hung another sword, much like Bill's and on his back was a magical spear.

Mabel wore deep blue pants and a pink tunic, with a deep blue undershirt. From her waist hung a grappling hook, and on her back were dual swords.

"Wow, dual swords!" She pulled them, waving them as if she knew well how to use them.

"So, how do we start this game? And finish it?" Dipper asked the boy who straightened his outfit and was about to open the door.

"The game has already started, we are young knights appointed by the princess as their bodyguard, but apparently, we failed against magic and now, we must go save princess (y/n) from the tower she's locked in, and from the monsters that guard that place, and of course, the magician who has taken her" the boy added "oh, and one other thing, one of us will become her spouse as well after she's saved so, work hard" the boy glanced at Dipper, as a evil mischievous smile took over his face. He opened the door and the crowd cheered.

"Young knights! Please save our dear princess!" The crowd called out.

"Please!" A person said.

"We hope for your success!" Another one called and the crowd started cheering.

"Let's go" Bill spoke up and exited the house, followed by Dipper and Mabel. As they walked the cheering crowd parted for them to go through until they were into the forest, out of town.

"Now, be careful, the forest is filled with dangers and illusions, don't get caught up in one" Bill warned and the twins nodded.

As they walked down the dirt path, the forest seemed innocent enough, until they passed the boundary of the village. The forest began turning ominous as a heavy oppressive aura lurked above them.

"The magician who kidnapped the princess can only be defeated by the enchanted sword, a pain if you ask me. The enchanted sword is the only weakness of magicians, and the kind and his family being magicians, he hid the sword in the dark woods" the child finished.

"Okayyy" Dipper spoke "do you have a map or something?"