Protector.

It had been three whole weeks since you began working for Seto Kaiba and things were going smoothly, you had discovered quite some things about Kaiba's company but none were directly connected with Noah, on top of that you had found no information that currently showed illegal acts on Seto's name and you were getting suspicious. 

At the same time you finally managed to befriend Yugi Muto and his friends making sure to keep up with the shy and sweet act... honestly, it was getting a bit annoying but you knew you had to go on like that if you wanted to succeed in your mission. You looked around the home you had been given by Raul, It was a little gift he had prepared for you with many luxuries and despite your decision not to stay forever there and return back to Raul's mansion... you were now thinking that maybe, it was about time you stopped relying on him as much. He had told you'd become his heir and that he wanted you to be happy, you knew he was honest and you knew he deeply cared about you... and you cared for him.

Standing before your new home you looked at it and smiled a bit, you had thought about it before but you couldn't help but admit that Raul had good taste.

YOUR HOUSE:

You were about to enter when a familiar car stopped behind you, you turned and saw Mokuba staring at you with a wide smile

You were about to enter when a familiar car stopped behind you, you turned and saw Mokuba staring at you with a wide smile. And right next to him, Seto was looking at you sternly.

"Hey (Name)!" He greeted happily and you blinked.

"Mokuba, Mr. Kaiba... what are you doing here?" You asked shocked and got closer, the two got out of the car and Mokuba gave you a box with a red ribbon on top.

"We came to visit." Mokuba admitted and you hummed, that seemed a bit weird but thankfully the house wasn't a mess and you had the stole information in your bag so there wasn't really something to worry about.

"Okay... I guess." You mumbled, this time indeed being shy... this was the first time you had guests. Normally Justin or Nora came by but they only did so that they could have a report from you regarding your progress, so you weren't sure they counted as guests. 

You went ahead and unlocked  before stepping aside to let them in, as they walked past you Seto glanced over at you and he noticed how unsure you seemed. After you closed the door you led them to the living room and offered them a sit before going to the kitchen to make some coffee and bring something to eat. Mokuba looked around impressed while Seto seemed calm but he too was a bit amused. The space was large and he was sure that whatever you did before you became his secretary, offered a big amount of money.

YOUR LIVING ROOM: