Triggered.

Seto glared down at his feet, three men were badly injured while he alone stood there, barely with a scratch. 

- It seems that worthless dog isn't going to give up. He said and turned around, heading for his car. It's been three months after Seto's last duel with Justin, after that he had been attacked at least two times a week and it was pissing him off. If Justin didn't plan on giving up then Seto would make sure he was out of his way for good. He was already getting rid of a few insultive female employees of his, they had been pestering you and tried more than once to sabotage you.

- Mister Kaiba, the job is done. The first one has been taken care of. One of his guards said.

- Good, make sure that within this month I won't see any of them. Failure is out of the question. He said and after that he mainly focused on his schedule for the day.

  Meanwhile you had been feeling weird, Seto had been out a lot recently and at some rather odd hours. Mokuba said that it was probably because he was searching for Yugi, seeing as Seto could not accept that his amazing self lost to someone in anything. 

- He takes this card game really seriously. You murmured and Mokuba chuckled and looked away.

- Hahaha, you would not believe all the trouble we've gone through because of it though. 

- I don't want to learn either. You said and Mokuba smiled.

- Well, if he's not looking for Yugi then he might be planning something big for you two. He said and you blushed.

- Mokuba please! Don't go putting ideas in me. You said although Seto had been attentive and was at times spoiling you a bit too much. Though you remained diligent and did your work perfectely, Seto would sometimes place his meetings at later hours for the sake of spending more time with you... he would spend weeks in your house and you would stay for a few days at his mansion. 

- I'm not, just yesterday he bought you a new diamond necklace, right?

- Even though I told him I don't need one, he said it'd look good on me and since I was his girlfriend, I deserved to be treated like that.

- I never would have guessed my brother would turn into such a softie. He said and you smiled, Seto was indeed very gentle and tender, sometimes he would become very passionate, especially when lust took over but... he never, not even once became rough or demanding.

- It's a nice surprise. You said and it was then that Seto appeared, he walked over to you and smirked.

- Slacking off?

- Well, I need you to sign a few documents so that I can proceed. You're the boss. You said with a smile and he laughed.

- Honestly this has changed quite a bit, thanks to you.

- I hope it changed for the best, the last thing I want is to put you into trouble. You said and Seto leaned forward for a kiss, you titled your head but thanks to Mokuba the two of you had a couple of seconds to enjoy the moment.

- Brother, did you happen to find Yugi? Mokuba asked and Seto's mood dropped.

- No, I didn't. He and his group of dweebs are nowhere to be seen.

- Actually, I might have a clue where they are. A familiar voice said, you turned and saw Raul.

- Raul! You said and he cleared his throat.

- (Name) it's "dad" or "father".

- Ugh, fine.... father. You said and Raul smiled.

- Now as for Yugi and his friends they are in Egypt. 

- Egypt?! You said surprised. 

- Does that mean you're going to Egypt brother? Mokuba asked and Seto huffed.

- I'm not his dog to go after him. Hopefully Wheeler will be lost in pyramid, it'll be one loser less for the world. He said and you cleared your throat.

- Seto... please, no nasty remarks for others.

- Let it go, (Name). This irony and nasty comments make this young man enjoyable at times. Raul said and you sighed.

- By the way, has Justin finally calmed down?

- Unfortunately no, he's livid.

- And what about Nora?

- She's teasing him to the extreme. He snaps at her all the time and she just keeps it up like it's nothing.

- Maybe you should create some distance between the two. You proposed and Raul laughed.

- No matter the distance that girl can get under anyone's skin. He said and you sighed in defeat.

- True.

- I can handle him, you really have no need to worry about him. Seto said, annoyed that Justin had an effect on you.

- And what of my baby brother, Nao. You said, true the name was a bit too obvious from Noah to Nao but because of the surgery and all the right pappers Nao was officially born and was now free to live as he pleased. 

- He's been listening to Justin's complaints all this time.

- Maybe he should stay over at my place... for a while. You said and Raul frowned, he knew Seto spent many nights at your place and was worried that he would get suspicious.

- I'm not sure...

- Nao is a very sweet child, I'm sure he won't cause me any trouble. You said and Seto smiled, perhaps having a kid around could prepare you for his future plans, this months that he was with you had been the happiest ones of his life... and so he planned to make his life complete. 

- I want to meet this Nao too. He said and you looked over at him, you were positive Seto wouldn't recognize Noah so you were okay with that. Suddenly one of Seto's guards came in and informed you all that there had been an accident and an employee of the corporation was dead, upon hearing the name of the victim your eyes widen. She was a woman who was trying her best to make you miserable and now she was dead.

- It's awfull.

- How did that accident happen?

- She was driving and didn't see another car coming, her death was instant. The man said and Seto hummed.

- Does she have any family?

- No sir. 

- Have you searched that matter in depth? He asked but the man shook his head, Seto ordered him to do so and if there was a member of her family, to be called immediately. That act made him look innocent in everyone's eyes, only when he left for one of his meetings did a twisted grin appeared on his face, he would make sure no one would harm you. You deserved to only be happy and enjoy the best the world could offer and he... he would make sure to give them all to you.