A rival and an ally

Things between Seto and Justin were getting worse every day. Without anyone knowing these two had been trying to kill each other at every turn. Today was no different, the second you left to check on your wedding dress, Justin invited Seto to a small house he had bought out of town, Seto being one to never miss an opportunity to teach your cousin a lesson, agreed to meet him and see what he was up to this time. When the two males were alone, Justin  brought out a gun and tried to shoot Seto. Too bad for him, Seto got out of the house, had some of his underlings lock the entire place and personally placed a bomb before giving Justin a cocky smile. Two hours later Justin called Seto to tell him he was so stupid, he couldn't even blow someone properly.

- I am starting to think that idiot is immortal. Seto hissed as he got out of his car. He entered the house and heard you talk with someone, turns out it was Nora.

- I'm telling you, I never thought Pegasus would actually try to get into a relationship after... well, all the drama he went through and later on, caused. You said and Nora chuckled.

- That's because he hadn't met me before, at first I thought about pairing him with another member of ZJ but after a little bit of research, turns out that he's actually a pretty good match for me.

- I really don't want to imagine how or why you came to that conclusion. You said and she laughed at that. Seto was shocked, to say the least. THAT Pegasus got together with a woman? The fact that it was Nora wasn't really shocking, if the two weren't seeing each other in a romantic way you could even think they were twins. Their attitudes and love for teasing was too much, that much anyone who knew them, could agree on. 

- That sounds like a very lame comedy. He mumbled and entered the room, going straight to you and pulling you into a tight hug.

-Oh! Seto, I didn't see you when I returned, I thought you were out.

- I wanted to check something, work doesn't leave even if I want to. He said and you chuckled, unaware of what really happened.

- That's alright, I can help you, it's the least I can do for you, given everything you have done for me. You said with a warm smile and Seto hid his face on your back, not wanting Nora of all people see him blush, he was positive that she wouldn't let it go till he did something even more uncharacteristic of him.  

- Thanks but you should really focus on our wedding, I want it to be exactly as you imagined it. He whispered and you chuckled.

- You're spoiling me too much. You said and he looked at you with a sly smirk.

- That's nothing, you don't want me to get serious.

- Something tells me that I should agree. Nora said and the two of you looked at her, you almost forgot that she was still here, her smug look made you both realize that she was going to use that moment to embarass you for at least three weeks if not a month, given that you didn't give her new material to work with.

- Um... Nora, shouldn't you be going back to have that meeting with Justin? You asked and she chuckled.

- Indeed but I would like to speak with Seto for a moment? She asked and that confused you.

- Uhh... okay. You replied and left the room first. 

The second those two were alone the atmosphere became weird, the silence wasn't uncomfortable but there was something about them was off.

- So... I received a report that an explosion took place outside of town, not only that but the house actually belonged to our dear, not so smart, Justin. Would it be too much to ask if you were actually involved in that? She asked and Seto had to wonder how it was possible for ZJ to actually know that, so fast.

- Are you suspecting me because Justin was involved? He asked and she smiled.

- No, no, I am not suspecting you. I am positive that you are the culprint. Besides Justin called me and told me all about it.

- Aside from a useless, insignifant worm he's also dummer than a rock if the first thing he did was tell you. He replied and Nora couldn't help but nod.

- Indeed, despite what many people think of him, he's quite predictable. Aside from that, you have a new rival.

- I doubt it.

- Ziegfried Von Schroeder.

- If that idiot thinks he can charm (Name) then he clearly learnt nothing from his latest defeat.

- Actually, that kinda your fault.

- My fault? Seto asked confused.

- If you hadn't dragged her along when you were dueling with the most ridiculous version of Prince Charming, he wouldn't have taken notice of her.

- Even if I hadn't brought her along in the arena, I doubt there's anything in existence that wouldn't fall for her. He said, clearly upset that Nora was understimating your charm.

- Ziegfried is the failed version of Prince Charming and you are the failed version of Romeo. She deadpanned and Seto glared at her.

- Get to the point already! 

- I want the two of you to marry, yet with you showing that possessive and insane side of yours like that... you're not making it easy.

- If Justin could make himself usefull and die quietly, then many of our problems would be solved.

- Sorry dear but, you should give up on trying to kill Justin. Face it, the two of you have tried and failed repeatedly to kill each other, you might as well give up.

- I never give up on anything.

- Then try showing some of your so called "superiority over normal humans" and let the poor idiot live.

- Even if I agree, he doesn't exactly plan to stop.

- Oh, he will. Now that he's going to Russia, he will have a hard time trying to kill you.

- He can have assasins.

- I'm the head of the assasin department, if I say no then it means no. If anyone is stupid enough to ignore my orders, then they might as well jump of a cliff to escape me.

- Very well, I will step back BUT... I want to know why you are so determined to help me.

- That girl hadn't had a lasting relationship, she didn't even have a crush before she met you. As such, she was always focused on her missions and that also means that there were many that hated her for being the best. With your protection and the possibility of her focusing more in the family you can offer her... then hopefully, things will calm down.

- That still doesn't explain why.

- Look, she and I had been friends for a long time. In fact, she was the one who brought me to ZJ after I was kicked out of my home for being quite rebelious.

- You don't look like the emotional type to me.

- I'm not. But I do owe her a lot for giving me the opportunity to live a much more interesting life.

- Then hopefully, you'll make my wedding just as interesting. Seto said with a smile and Nora chuckled.

- That's a promise.