Character Profiles

Mutant Pack

Ivory- beautiful silverish white she-wolf with piercing blue eyes and white wings

Power(s)= Intuitive Aptitude/ Innate Capability, (able to look at any person/object and know everything about it. Ex. age, emotions, past, ect) Enhanced Memory (able to remember something years prior like it was yesterday)

Tony- large thick furred black male wolf with pale yellow eyes, black wings, and a distrust for humans

Power(s)=Omni-linguism (able to speak and know any language, written or spoken) Telekinesis

Ripple- dark brown male wolf with lithe muscles, green eyes, and dark brown wings (brother to Asphalt and Gorse)

Power(s)= Water Manipulation

Asphalt- dark gray and white male wolf with black hints, blue eyes, black wings, and a prominent stutter (brother to Ripple and Gorse)

Power(s)= Freeze Gaze (able to freeze other by looking at them. Also able to cause extreme migraines to cause brief but permanent memory loss)

Gorse- blackish blue male wolf with gray marks, black wings, and green eyes (brother to Ripple and Asphalt)

Power(s)= Bone Manipulation (able to cause bones to shrink, grow, or even protrude from the body and not cause injury) Mediumship (can speak with the dead and enter the wolf heaven of Starbound)

Moonsong- white she-wolf with silver paws and chest with dark brown flecks on her forehead and a red moon shaped mark on her chest with green eyes and silver wings

Power(s)= Darkness and Shadow Manipulation (able to manipulate the darkness and shadows in any way. Ex. Giving herself no shadow or covering an area in darkness when it should be in light. Can make shadows longer or shorter or give herself or someone no shadow at all)

Kestrelflight- light gray male wolf with white on his underbelly and chest with bright blue eyes and dark gray wings (senior healer)

Power(s)= Extreme Empathy (can feel others pain, illness, emotions, ect.) Medium (able to communicate with the dead)

Shysun- white she-wolf with amber highlights with striking amber eyes and white wings

Power(s)= Psychic weapons ( ability to create a weapon of psychic energy that can harm mentally and not physically)

Runningnose- black male wolf with a white chin and chest, milky blue eyes, and black wings (constantly is ill and was named after the constant discharge from his nose. Tends to catch every passing illness and can never shake it off. Healer apprentice)

Power(s)= Dream Walker (able to walk in the dreams of others and communicate to them in their sleep)

Mallow's Pack

Mallow- light gray with black hued she-wolf with scornful blue eyes and dark gray wings with white tips

Power(s)= Invisibility (able to turn herself invisible)

Frostcloud- beautiful silvery white she-wolf with light gray misty paws, white chest and underbelly, with blue eyes and white wings

Power(s)= Snow Manipulation (able to control snow/water/ice. Almost all forms of precipitation)

Snarl- mangy yellow dusty male wolf with dark brown places, green eyes, and amberish wings (brother to Snap)

Power= Super Human Strength (ten times stronger, faster, and more agile than any wolf)

Snap- wirily light brown she-wolf with yellow paws, white chest, green eyes, and emberish wings (sister to Snarl)

Power(s)= Super Senses (able to hear, smell, see, feel, and taste things way beyond normal capacity)