Russia

It wasn't that long before everyone arrived at Russia. Ivory was bewildered at how much traveling she had been doing over the past few moons. Now she was in Russia with Tony, Charles, and Erik at her side. She was quite excited but also nervous at the same time.

Tony seemed even more nervous than Ivory was. He kept twitching and shifted on the plane. Ivory had tried to calm him down but it did little good.

"What are you so nervous about," asked Ivory gently as the plane landed and she lurched forward a bit.

Tony looked away from Ivory and gave her fur a much deserved shake. Before he could answer the plane opened and he surged forward. Ivory followed after him with Erik and Charles behind them. They strode on the harsh ground and pricked their ears as the plan was being announced.

"What's wrong," asked Ivory as she leaned forward and touched her nose to Tony's ear.

Tony looked away. "I'm fine. Just nervous," he confessed which was a major feat for Tony to confess that.

"Don't be," assured Ivory as she beamed at him and she hoped it would make him feel better. "I'll be there to protect you."

Before Tony could come back with something smart Charles looked over to a large covered truck. "Are you ready," he asked her as he kneeled down and ran his fingers through Ivory's silky fur.

Ivory gave a small nod. "I guess or at least as much as I'll ever be."

Charles leaned forward and kissed Ivory atop the head. "I know this is hard. I promise that it won't be like this forever."

Ivory looked away and rose to her paws and strode over to Tony who was speaking to Erik. Once they were finished they readied the truck. Ivory hopped into the back with Tony right behind her. They clustered toward the back and Ivory couldn't help her fur from prickle. Erik and Charles came in next and Ivory could help but shift a bit and allow them to sit at the back on a small wooden box.

"Here," offered Charles as he brushed some dirt away under his feet. "You can lay here and try to get some sleep."

Charles offer was tempting so she took it. She curled under Charles feet and yawned, showing large fangs. Tony crept beside her and curled up. He kept his distance but Ivory could tell that he didn't want to.

"You can move over if you like," she whispered lightly as the last remaining people clambered into the truck.

"You sure?" Ivory nodded while Tony's eyes lit. He pushed himself close to Ivory and felt her warmth spread though him. It wasn't long before both wolves were sound asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A harsh bump in the road woke Ivory when she was nearly thrust onto her paws. She growled a bit and shook her head to clear it. She was Tony thrashing around beside her, his claws raking painfully against the wooden planks on the truck.

Ivory frowned and stretched out a paw and nudged him shoulder. Tony bolted to his paws, his eyes wild with terror. He bared his teeth but once he realized that he was about to attack Ivory he relaxed and allowed his body to convulse a bit and he lowered on his paws, his breath labored.

"You alright," murmured Ivory in concern as she touched her nose to Tony's shaking shoulder.

Tony still looked at her like she was some sort of alien. "S-Sorry," he stammered as he looked around and realized they were still in the back of the truck. "Nightmare."

"Do you want to talk about it," she offered gently as she leaned forward so that when he spoke the whole truck wouldn't hear.

Tony shook his head before giving his pelt a shake. "No it's over now," he rasped as he took a shaky step forward before stretching out and arching his back. "I'm fine. I just need to stretch my legs."