Inmature

When they arrived back at the base Moria was ready. She came and told them all about what the base wanted to do and how they didn't like sending children out to defeat Shaw and Mallow.

Every word seemed to confirm what Erik and Tony already thought while Charles and Ivory held the optimism. Now though it seemed as thought Charles and Ivory were fighting a losing battle and they were losing rapidly.
"Plane leaves for Russia in an hour," Moria told the group and that snapped Ivory from her thoughts.

"This kids aren't ready for Shaw," pointed out Erik in his usual cold tone.

"They're going to surprise you," shot back Charles as the group rounded the corner. "They're an exception bunch of young people."

"And wolves," added Ivory as she looked to Tony as she spoke.

However when they rounded the corner they did not see 'an exceptional bunch of young people'. What they saw was everyone fooling around and quite frankly Ivory had no idea what any of them were doing, wolves included.

She didn't want to come closer but she forced herself forward. Tony did the same and Ivory would already see the rage lighting in his eyes. He couldn't believe what the group they had brought in were doing and Ivory couldn't either.

Moria looked the most outraged out of all of them. "What is going on here," she yelled at the group of kids and pups.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked in their direction. Hank leaped down from the fan with Asphalt cowering behind him. Shypaw and Moonsong rushed from where they had been play-wrestling. Ripple and Gorse looked up from where they had been shredding the couch, showing each other their favorite killing moves. The humans looked up and the look in their eyes are priceless.

"And who destroyed the statue," pressed Moria as she pointed toward the fallen statue who Ivory guessed was their founder.

"It was Alex," pipped a voice as they pointed at Alex.

"You mean Havoc," corrected Raven as she stepped over the couch. "We have to call him Havoc now." Her eyes gleamed as she looked to Charles, Erik, Tony, and Ivory. "We thought for names for you too."

She pointed at Charles. "We thought you could be Professor X and you could be Magneto."

"Excellent," muttered Erik as he looked to Charles, expecting him to say something to them.

Ivory lifted her head and exchanged a glance with Shypaw. The young pup looked like she wanted to disappear.

Moria sighed heavily and turned, storming away. Erik followed but Charles wasn't finished with Raven. "I expected more from you." With that he left.

"Shypaw," called Ivory as she waved a paw to motion her near. "May I speak to you?"

Shypaw looked around as if she wanted to argue but she thought better of it. She pranced forward and looked up at Tony before shivering and looking away.

"Let me talk to her," barked Ivory gently to Tony. "I'll be on the plane, I promise."

Tony smiled and looked away before prancing off after Erik. Shypaw padded up to Ivory and blinked her wide eyes at Ivory.

"Why did you call me out," asked Shypaw as she hung her head but Ivory could feel burning anger deep in her. "The others were acting worse than I was!"

Ivory gave a small nod. "Yes you're right. However I expect more from you."

"And why is that," snapped Shypaw, not seeming so shy. "I'm not any different from the others."