one

chanyeol sighed as he looked out of the window. dark clouds covered the sky so the sun could barely be seen. it wouldn't be long until it would start to rain. the clouds looked like they were about to burst.
he was in history class but didn't really pay attention. he wasn't even able to remember whether he had ever really paid attention to any of his teachers to be honest.
but seriously, who the heck was interested in learning boring things about boring people who had already died, analyzing texts or discussing about the possibility of a god's existence?
right. nobody. chanyeol neither.
he placed his elbow on the table resting his chin on his palm and continued watching the sky becoming darker and darker. the lesson finally ended after what felt like an eternity and the boy put his things in his bag. he made his way to the door, hurried to leave this hell-like room as soon as possible but somebody grabbed the sleeve of his black hoodie forcing him to stop.

"dude, why don't you wait for me?"

"I'm hungry, sehun. let's go eat before I starve."

"you're right. history classes can really suck all the energy out of your body. they're so annoying that just pretending to listen is more exhausting than running a few miles."

chanyeol nodded in agreement and the two boys walked a little faster to be at the cafeteria before all the other students arrived. luckily there were only a few guys yet so chanyeol and sehun could get their trays with food without having to wait in the queue for a long time.
they were both silent for a while, focused on stuffing as much food as possible into their mouths within a short time. sehun was finished and wiped his mouth in order to clean it from the tomato sauce he had in his face. chanyeol couldn't help but laugh a little. his friend really ate like a little child. sehun threw a napkin at him.

"shut up, idiot."

"you better use that to clean yourself"
he answered and gave it back to its respectful owner. sehun followed his advice while shooting him death glares.

"better now?"

"yup. what do you have next?"

"english class, ugh. but I can at least enjoy the view of someone very beautiful in front of me..."

"dude, you're still into kai? when will you understand that this guy is straighter than a ruler an only interested in you when it comes to copying your answers in a test?"

"okay listen here, boy: just because he's straight doesn't mean that he can't be a little gay for me. moreover I don't expect his love in return. I think I'll just continue watching and admiring him from afar."

sehun dramatically paused and looked at his friend with a weird expression on his face.

"gosh, end my suffer" chanyeol said and grabbed his bag.

"I got maths class now and I shouldn't be late because the teacher is hella strict. kind of annoying but yeah, there's no other way."

"nah, come on. it'll be alright somehow."

his friend ruffled his hair which caused chanyeol to pat it down again giving him an annoyed look because sehun knew that he hated it when he did that.

"anyways, let's go or we'll be late. it's not like I would mind but I would lose some of my precious staring-at-kai-time and that would be really sad."

"when will he stop that shit?"
chanyeol muttered and waved him goodbye before heading to his next room.

which guy could be worth so much trouble and time?
he went to his table in the back where he sat on his own since his class had an odd number of students but he preferred it that way anyway. he scribbled random things on a sheet of paper while waiting for the teacher who unfortunately arrived soon.