thirteen

LINE

xxiuminseok
make sure to pick
a nice outfit, baek!
suho, kai and I are
going to pick you
up around 8 so be
ready then!

byunnbaekhyunn
don't worry, I was born
ready

baekhyun sighed and put his phone away before he got up from the sofa and went in the kitchen where he drank a glass of water. he was a little nervous because of the party so he was happy that his friends were coming with him. he put the glass in the sink and entered his bedroom to choose an outfit.

what was an appropriate outfit for a birthday party?

he decided to keep it simple and glabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. it was cold outside but baekhyun was pretty sure that it would be very warm in a house full of people. he changed and applied some make-up and a little bit of eyeshadow on his face.
last but not least he styled his hair a little but he didn't put much effort into it since he didn't have a lot of time left until his friends would pick him up. the door bell rang a few minutes later and baekhyun gave all his friends a hug after he had opened the door.

"you look amazing, baekhyun" xiumin said excitedly.

kai and suho nodded and agreed.

"you do look very good" kai added.

"thank you guys so much" baekhyun replied.

"I really didn't know what to wear so I'm relieved that I've obviously chosen the right things."

"don't worry, your fashion style in general is very nice."

suho tried to calm his nervous friend a little. baekhyun smiled and grabbed his bag.

"wanna go?"

the three boys waited until baekhyun had locked the door and left the apartment complex after that.

"my car is over there" suho said and his friends followed him.

they arrived at jimin's house about 20 minutes later and the music was heard outside of it already.

"woah... this is just... woah" baekhyun said.

"you'll get used to it" kai said.
"a party can be intimidating at first but if you get a little bit more relaxed it's really fun."

the brown haired boy nodded.

"let's go in then."

the front door wasn't locked so the boys just entered the house and looked for someone they knew. kai suddenly coughed.

"uhm... sorry guys, can you excuse me for a moment?"

"sure" the others said and watched kai going over to a boy who turned out to be sehun.

xiumin, baekhyun and suho gave each other looks but they didn't need any words to know each others' thoughts.
they talked for a while until jimin came around and joined their conversation.

"do you want to drink something?" he asked.

the three boys nodded and went to the kitchen where jimin mixed a drink for each of them.