three

chanyeol tried his best to focus on the lesson.
or to pretend to focus on the lesson. this baekhyun boy was really distracting.
he wanted to be mad at him because of the detention and so on but he just couldn't.
chanyeol had to admit that he was kinda cute with his light brown and a little wavy hair, the round glasses and his adorable fashion style. he didn't know any other guy who could wear ripped white jeans and a pink sweater without looking weird but just adorable.
he watched baekhyun across the room who was busy taking notes. he definitely was an interesting person. and chanyeol couldn't help wanting to get to know more about this boy.
he'd had a lot of girlfriends before and those realtionships hadn't been bad but he had never felt this way about any person before.
it was like an invisible force was pulling him over to baekhyun and he couldn't take his eyes off him.
he didn't want to feel this way about the new boy.
he sighed and bit his lip.
what was this feeling supposed to mean?
it felt so weird.
the sound of the bell finally made an end to the chaos in his head. everyone left the room but chanyeol saw that baekhyun was still putting all his notes away so he stayed seated. baekhyun got up from his chair and made his way to the door but he came by chanyeol's table while walking so chanyeol gripped his wrist which cause baekhyun to stop.

"what is it now, chanyeol?" he asked and turned around with an annoyed face.

the younger didn't know what to say or do. the only thing he knew was that baekhyun's skin was so soft and warm that he didn't want to let go of him. the touch made him feel good.
he liked that feeling although it was also a little scary.

"what do you want?"

baekhyun was growing more and more impatient and he was also afraid of what chanyeol would do next. but chanyeol didn't know it either.
what did he want?
he could only stare at the pretty boy in front of him.

"listen, if you can't even say what you want... but just in case that this is about the detention thing again - you're childish. you have to understand that-"

"what did you say?" chanyeol interrupted him and he could feel the anger flooding through his veins.

the fuzzy feeling in his head was almost completely gone although he couldn't fully ignore it. but his anger was stronger.

"I'm pretty sure you've heard it. or are you just stupid?"

chanyeol couldn't stand it anymore and the provocative smile on baekhyun's face drove him crazy. he basically jumped off his chair, grabbed the older one by his shirt and pushed him against the wall. baekhyun was suddenly not afraid anymore but wanted to test his limits.

"again, dude? are you serious? you should be more creative."

chanyeol gritted his teeth and tried to resist the urge to punch him.
who did he think he was?

"why are you so angry?" baekhyun teased and pinched the younger's face.
"that's rude" he added and pushed chanyeol aside.

well.
he tried to.
but pushing chanyeol was like wanting to move a rock.
basically impossible.

"stop that shit" chanyeol growled and tightened his grip on baekhyun's hoodie.

he couldn't explain why the older one was able to make him freak out within just a few seconds.
why did he have such a huge effect on him?
baekhyun took a deep breath.

"why can't we just forget about our little misunderstanding and leave each other alone? it's not like I expect us to become friends or something like that."

"shut up before I can't control myself anymore" chanyeol threatened but the other one just chuckled.

"so you wanna punch me? go ahead."