sixteen

"a beautiful cold monday morning" kyungsoo greeted baekhyun when the brown haired boy sat down on the chair next to him in the homeroom.

baekhyun took his hat off and placed it on the table.

"why are you so hyped?" he asked.

kyungsoo shrugged.

"I don't know. mood swings? am I probably pregnant?"

baekhyun laughed.

"I hope you aren't. it was fun to hang out with you yesterday by the way, let's do that more often."

chanyeol wouldn't be a fan of this for sure but who was he to tell him who he was allowed to hang out and be friends with?
he'd have to deal with it.
kyungsoo nodded and smiled.

"sure! I'd love to! we could watch a movie or go ice skating when it's colder outside."

"of course."

mr. hills entered the room and greeted the students.

"good morning, everyone. I hope you're all doing alright."

after that the teacher said something which made baekhyun's jaw drop because he had completely forgotten about it.

"today I'll give you the last information concerning our trip to busan in three weeks. as all of you know we'll go there by bus. the bus leaves at the station right here next to the school at 8am. the ride takes about five hours but it depends on the traffic of course. we stay in a small hotel in seomyeon which is right in the heart if the city. a hotel room is shared by three students and you'll be able to discover the city on your own - which means without a teacher - but you have to stay in those groups for the case of an emergency. the groups are randomly chosen because the principal wants our school's students to be able to work and communicate with everyone and not just with your best friend."

all the boys and girls in the room nodded although not everyone seemed to be happy with this decision.

"there are a lot of things to see in busan. has anyone been there before? yes, rosé?"

a small girl with red hair who had raised her hand spoke.

"yes, I often go there with my family. busan is very famous for its port and the jagalchi fish market. I really advice you all to go there because it's amazing."

mr. hills nodded.

"yes, you're right. what about you, suho?"

"the beaches are also very beautiful. it's too cold to go swimming of course but the view is great. and you can go to the gamcheon culture village or gukje market and you can also do ice skating."

baekhyun and kyungsoo looked at each other when suho mentioned that.

"let's go then" kyungsoo whispered and baekhyun nodded with a wide grin plastered on his face.

he was definitely looking forward to the trip because all the activities one could do in busan sounded nice and he also wanted to spend as much time as possible with his friends.

"as you have heard there are a lot of things to do and to see on our trip. if I were you, I would choose what to do before we leave because it's not possible to do everything. the groups will be announced by the end of the week. try to get to know those people better before and during the trip so it will be more fun for all of us."

the students nodded and mr. hills seemed to be happy with that.

"you can go to class then. if you have any questions concerning our trip to busan, feel free to ask me. have a nice day!"